Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Apparently a hormonal imbalance during my much too early puberty (age 10) messed up my skull and facial features

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

At heart, I am a panda-bear| 5'4"| 1/10 face&head
★★★★★
read my name. it also sucks

That sucks man

10%chad avi
you got that gay alien skull brocel?

What kind of hormonal imbalance?

wdym "what kind"? IDK, it was just the diagnosis I got when I was 12/13
They would tell you which hormone is was too high or too low.

They would tell you which hormone is was too high or too low.
Oh, my testosterone was too high, it rose too fast, then after, my level dropped sharply. I've always had bad acne, from age 12 onwards. It's weird because I have a somewhat feminine skull/face bc of round jaw (hormonal imbalance and quick and extreme flunctuaions can influence the facial bones and skull. My penis is 16cm (6.4 inches) BP, which isn't great but bigger than you'd assume, bc I'm only 5'4". Probably inherited from my dad who is 6'2". Was supposed to be 5'10" but early puberty and said hormonal imbalance stunted my growth

over for horomone induced ogrecels

Oh, my testosterone was too high, it rose too fast, then after, my level dropped sharply. I've always had bad acne, from age 12 onwards. It's weird because I have a somewhat feminine skull/face bc of round jaw (hormonal imbalance and quick and extreme flunctuaions can influence the facial bones and skull. My penis is 16cm (6.4 inches) BP, which isn't great but bigger than you'd assume, bc I'm only 5'4". Probably inherited from my dad who is 6'2". Was supposed to be 5'10" but early puberty and said hormonal imbalance stunted my growth
Did you growth plates also end up closing too early?

Did you growth plates also end up closing too early?
Yup. My mother took me to a doctor to scan my hand, and it was one of the worst days of my life. "Growth plates closed, I'm very sorry", he said. Just to be sure, we went to another doctor. Same result. Yup. I grew too early, too quickly. Ironically, I was the tallest in like grade 5 (age 11-12).

Now I'm only 5'4", or 1.62m

Yup. My mother took me to a doctor to scan my hand, and it was one of the worst days of my life. "Growth plates closed, I'm very sorry", he said. Just to be sure, we went to another doctor. Same result. Yup. I grew too early, too quickly. Ironically, I was the tallest in like grade 5 (age 11-12).

Brutal that you got robbed out of your height

Brutal that you got robbed out of your height
Yup, I should have been 1.79m, were it not for my early puberty which happened due to hormonal imbalance. My dad is 1.88m

Yup, I should have been 1.79m, were it not for my early puberty which happened due to hormonal imbalance. My dad is 1.88m
Imagine us 190

Imagine us 190
Damn brother. Suifuel; imaging that. Also feel sorry for your predicament

Also without the hormonal imbalance and the disorder I told you about I’d be chadlite. And normal height :cryfeels: :feelsrope: Now I’m 26, a KHHV very likely forever

That sounds brutal

Damn brother. Suifuel; imaging that. Also feel sorry for your predicament

Also without the hormonal imbalance and the disorder I told you about I’d be chadlite. And normal height :cryfeels: :feelsrope: Now I’m 26, a KHHV very likely forever
Your life is hell compared to us :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman:

brutal. Early growth plate closure pill has destroyed many innocent lives.