Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Apology thread to rimiru

totalcel

totalcel

Self-banned
-
The other day I made a false accusation which implicated @Rimiru see here

Long story short, I based my accusation on paltry evidence (by linking their profile pics and names which is based on an anime character)

After some fact checking with assistance from a mod, I found their writing styles to be different. One of them is a hapa (see screenshot below) and one of them is a negro.

So i sincerely apologise for the mistake.
1648358624838-png.594595

Good on you for retracting the accusation after finding the truth. You see that ITcucks? Unlike you, our community is full of mature and reasonable people :feelsokman:

These greycels and their drama :lul::lul:

unique retarded usernames ftw

don’t be the next werty and @FullTimeLoser

Apologising is for faggots. Always be unapologetically assertive.

Why is this stickied?
EXCACTLY I MADE FUCKIN BETTER THREAD NEVER STICKED! JUST LIKE FUCKIN CAPITALISM, COMUNISM AND OTHER SOCIAL CONSTRUCIONS! FUCK YOU ADMINS!

nEveR forgive people

i was wondering why you were still around if the accusations were true.glad to see that everything was sorted out in the end brocel.greycels are always such a double edge sword that everyone gets paranoid around them kek.

Only true men admit their mistakes and apologize.
You will never see anything like this among femoids / femoids forums / cucked reddit.
Also huge shoutout to the mod who pinned this.
Funny how in the end of the day society thinks we are the toxic ones.

Witch hunts are bluepilled moral panic cringe ngl hate them regardless of how purportedly justified
Boot someone out privately without making a scene if you have conclusive evidence that they are a fakecel no need for drama
Also
@FullTimeLoser
Do you mean that as in FTL would constantly get into fights with others and stir up shit or was he exposed as a fakecel?

Good on you for publicly admitting a false accusation you made on another user (although in good faith since fakecels should not be allowed at all)

And thus clearing his name in the process

Witch hunts are bluepilled moral panic cringe ngl hate them regardless of how purportedly justified
Boot someone out privately without making a scene if you have conclusive evidence that they are a fakecel no need for drama
Also

Do you mean that as in FTL would constantly get into fights with others and stir up shit or was he exposed as a fakecel?
FTL that would accuse others of being fakecel when his very own faction included fakecels