Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Aot is a timeloop story

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
It is no different than groundhogs day with bill Murray but on an autistic scale. Eren needs to kill Mikasa to achieve everything he wants to do all in Minecraft. The mangas ending is bad on purpose because isayama RIPPED OFF fucking muvluv, which literally has the same exact story build up of aot. That and the sound director confirmed the anime will probably end differently than the manga with no provoking involved. I have my hopes, "the paths that diverged" will in fact diverge again. Eren has to get rid of Mikasa as she's the bitch that keeps resetting time due to her being an Ackerman and Ymir fritz messing with her mentality over and over again. Eren needs to fucking kill her in Minecraft and do the rumbling for himself instead of doing it for his "friends" jfl. He needs to break out of the groundhogs day curse. Eren will be free in the anime timeline

Last edited:
Foids would be interested if you were chad

Foids would be interested if you were chad
Mikasa has to die. SHES A DEVIL LIKE ALL FOIDS ARE. PUTTING YOU INTO A TIMELOOP SO YOU XAN NEVER ACHIEVE YOUR DREAMS @Mecoja you must be warned the power this foid has:fuk: she can reset time and put the characterr in a purgatory death loop unless you gain some memories from a previous timeline I.e. (manga timeline and the extended 8 pages) @bing can you also believe this horrifying shit. What if a foid resets your life as well to make you live as a subhuman:fuk:.. all over again. Anime original ending concept truly is terrifying. Eren needs to win this time 100 percent the rumbling and kill the bitch @Wizard32 do you have experiences with timelooping woman

Last edited: