Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Anything that you could have become great at if you kept doing it?

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
I took karate in middle school and early highschool, I never had an interest in other sports but I loved karate. And I was actually good at it, my his had force and power, and I was quick with my kicks.
I could have even started learning other martial arts.
But I just stopped eventually and never started again, i could have become a martial arts master if I continued on that journey.

digital art + producing music.

playing drums and coding

Math, went downhill after middle school

Boxing, stopped to go to college

I would be good at guitar if I didn't get an inflamation on my middle finger

coding because I have 220 wpm

No, i'm a failure in everything.

fapping, I believe I am a professional fapper.

Helping people/animals.

Always wanted to travel to poorer countries and be apart of some kind of important humanitarian aid. I'd strive hard in my day job to make lots of money as money goes a long way and make investments in schools and hospitals.

To a degree my goals and dreams havn't changed much, its just with a depressing mentality, time wasted and overall a time limit I feel like I've failed and can't make much of a difference any more.

Honestly nothing... I'm good at everything I pretty much can be good at. So pretty much just maths and programming.

Studying, I could have become a doctor. I was really smart and got full grades with barely studying only the day before exams

Now I haven't read a boook in 7 years and i feel my IQ dropping every single month that passes

Writing philosophy. No validation = no vocation. I hope i die soon...

Kung fu, programming, playing musical instruments. It would all mean nothing if things don't work out with the foids... What's the point? I make enough to be comfortable, I'm fucking done "growing." I am not interested in "challenges." Fuck ambition.

Now that's not to say I'm not going to improve myself, because I will, but life is lower than the shit on my shoe. It's not worth the effort. I feel miserable because cunts won't open their legs and give me their precious vaginas. I'm mentally sick, so I don't think I'll ever feel whole or stable.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS LIFE WORTH

WHAT AM I DOING HERE

Anything. Was pretty high IQ.

violin. forced into since 4 years old and mother's retard parenting made me hate it. finally let me quit when I was 11.

I was good at school, but it wasn't something I worked at.