Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anything is possible! Don't ever give up! Keep grinding keep hustling, shoot for your dreams!

subhuman

subhuman

Fuck it, we ball
★★★★★
When I was a young greycel, I aspired to be a paragon. But 10,000 posts seemed so far off, so unattainable. I just put my head down and went to the grind. Every day for 10 months I went on here and did my time. 70 days of time online and now it's finally paid off. I'm so grateful and so blessed.

I'd like to thank @PLA1092 for replying to all my long schizo rant essay posts. Even if you didn't read all of them.
I'd like to thank @Zer0/∞ for mentioning me in all his threads.
And I'd like to thank @DarkStarDown for helping a brocel get weed.

When I was a young greycel

@NoLooksNoLife do the honors.

No problem, brocel :feelsYall:

Whilst I do enjoy going on occasional postmaxxing quests, I am in no hurry to achieve paragoncel. However, I still respect the grind which you have:feelsYall:

Let this victory motivate you to maxx on whatever you can through any means you can; gotta work to cope better chico:smonk:

@DarkStarDown so you can hook me up with the stuff?
I can provide you with advice on how to acquire some in real life, chico:feelsYall:

Also, while I do not know much about it myself, there are apparently various darknet and even clearnet dealers on apps even you can get some from.

Guess I am the forums official Weedcel now.
3198624E C54D 458C BB35B9DECED8F27D source Small

Only fitting after the departure of @MACHETE

Last edited:
When I was a young greycel, I aspired to be a paragon. But 10,000 posts seemed so far off, so unattainable. I just put my head down and went to the grind. Every day for 10 months I went on here and did my time. 70 days of time online and now it's finally paid off. I'm so grateful and so blessed.

I'd like to thank @PLA1092 for replying to all my long schizo rant essay posts. Even if you didn't read all of them.
Ic

Based and paragonpilled

I can provide you with advice on how to acquire some in real life, chico:feelsYall:

Also, while I do not know much about it myself, there are apparently various darknet and even clearnet dealers on apps even you can get some from.
that's cringe

congrats on paragon

I look forward for the next 10,000 posts :feelsLightsaber:

Kick postmaxxers 8lin their neo-vaginas