Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anything bad that happens to a foid is truly justified

M

Murdoch89

Only good foid is a dead foid
★★★★★
I laugh and cheer when bad things happens to foids, I don't have any empathy for them what so ever, to me you all deserve it as you all live a life on easy mode without ever having to do a inch of work, just have everything literally given to you just because you exist something in which you are definitely not entitled too

She is in the log as well...I'll add a special entry eventually. It's on many sites, I see.

I laugh and cheer when bad things happens to foids, I don't have any empathy for them what so ever, to me you all deserve it as you all live a life on easy mode without ever having to do a inch of work, just have everything literally given to you just because you exist something in which you are definitely not entitled too
Women having something bad happen to them is like a billionaire being forced to volunteer at a soup kitchen

Only in roblox foid simulator, of course.

Women having something bad happen to them is like a billionaire being forced to volunteer at a soup kitchen

The Salvation Army had a turkey meal with breading, once. We had to scatter out afterwards.

I hate that society how it cares for foids but not for men, that's why we see ERs happening

You dropped your [Based] tag, king. :feelsokman:

I apply this logic to the chad and the rich too.

Indeed

Based. And when something bad happens it's because they brought it on themselves by being hypergamic whores. Who would have thought that her new dark triad bf would turn out to be violent? They lose at their own game.

They're not entitled to life