Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Anyone who's 'mysoginistic' = incel

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
I go on Twitter and search the word incel and there's so many ppl where they complain about incels doin stuff or saying certain things when we got nothing to do with it

Like dis for example (in the image the yt vid has 6.3 dislikes):
Screenshot 20200707 232401

Yes I don't like Brie Larson but I never fuckin heard about this yt vid idc if she makin yt vids there's gonna be loads of ppl u don't like Makin yt vids that's the internet not everything's for you and every popular vid has tons of dislikes for no reason whether it b actually good or not thats just yt do u not know how the internet works.

cant believe ppl actually use Twitter it's so shit. Worse than Reddit possibly. Ppl on there are so negative and complains bout it being negative to make it more negative just either leave or ignore them u dumb head.

My brother tells foids to kill themselves and thinks non virgin foids are worth less than asshole lint and still slays. Cope harder bluepillers, blackpill is undeniable

My brother tells foids to kill themselves and thinks non virgin foids are worth less than asshole lint and still slays. Cope harder bluepillers, blackpill is undeniable
Huh?

his brother is a dick who treats women like shit but so hot women fall in love with and fuck him anyways

anyways,
Most people who say the term "incel" as an incel are normies who are completely unaware of this community's existence and what we believe, they simply believe it was a community of misogynistic virgin men who got banned off of reddit and that's it at most, others just view it as an insult like cuck, simp, and chad

no one really knows incels believe in biological, genetic, environmental and economic determinism.

Last edited:
his brother is a dick who treats women like shit but so hot women fall in love with and fuck him anyways
Oh I skimmed through what he said for some reason and missed the part where he said he slays by accident.

Ye all u gotta do is go to looksmax.net for proof that being blackpilled isn't what stops u from having sex and gf

anyways,
Most people who say the term "incel" as an incel are normies who are completely unaware of this community's existence and what we believe, they simply believe it was a community of misogynistic virgin men who got banned off of reddit and that's it at most, others just view it as an insult like cuck, simp, and chad
Stalio

I hate phrase 'my-ex was an incel' or 'girls who dated incels'... seen it so many times at reddit, it is just fucking annoying. Yes most of us are misogynistic, doesn't mean every misogynist is an incel. The word has a certain definition.

They are doing more to inadvertently spread the blackpill to disaffected men than incels are supposedly doing.

If they didn't want people to be incels, they'd stop using the word so frequently as an insult.

You can tell from the profile picture he is a gigasoycuck

I don't understand why guys are so upset about this chick

There is a difference between a misogynist, and someone who acknowledges the blackpill. Keep denying reality you utter cucks.

There is a difference between a misogynist, and someone who acknowledges the blackpill. Keep denying reality you utter cucks.

no, when a man faces the truth, the only option is what society calls "misogyny"

one way the black pill can be defined is this, women are literal slave owners over men for one reason, and only one reason, they perpetuate the delusion that if you worship them, they will be attracted to you and provide you a type of genuine love which gives your life purpose.

absent that, most men would rise violently against women for the way they treat men, because women are physcially weak, emotional, and incompetent otherwise. Women don't give two fucks about men unless they can provide extremely masculine sex or money, and most want non-attractive men to kill themselves deep down. They are all whores deep down, treating men as a transaction and nothing more.

You've seen the posts - several women have admitted online that they lie to men to "tame the bestial nature of men and prevent violence", several women have admitted online they don't give two fucks about personality and only want to fuck the most physically attractive, women have admitted online that they will never date a virgin, women have admitted online that the world would be a better place if they ran everything and all the men were gone, etc.

Ugly men being successful infuriates them - never forget that, never.

Last edited:
Most incels are misogynists because they have nothing to lose by calling foids out on their shit

Chad only.

The fact that most mysoginists aren't incels and most incels aren't mysoginists is the biggest proof of the blackpill

everything we do is perceived as negative