Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Anyone who’s angry and cry after getting angry?

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
It’s really really sad

I’m getting too angry and crying from it so much

Jesus I just want to live a peaceful life
:cryfeels:

i havn't cried in over 10 years, any way to induce crying? looking in the mirror didn't work.

i lowkey feel crying would be a nice release for me

i havn't cried in over 10 years, any way to induce crying? looking in the mirror didn't work.

i lowkey feel crying would be a nice release for me
Stub your toe on a table leg

Crying frequently is a sign of low testosterone.

Stub your toe on a table leg
i got a incel trait of bad circulation my feet and toes are always freezing cold and almost have no feeling so unlikely this would work :feelsree:

when I get really angry I usually start laughing at how absurd my situation is, you would laugh too if you realized how ironic it all is.

Crying frequently is a sign of low testosterone.
Yeah I guess I’m low t , but when I tested it it wasn’t too low though, I’m a weak guy that I cry right? Can’t stop it sometimes

Yeah I guess I’m low t , but when I tested it it wasn’t too low though, I’m a weak guy that I cry right? Can’t stop it sometimes
Low T doesn't necessarily mean weak.
And youre not even lowT based of the tests. I dunno man, I'm myself a lonely hikikomori with no future and parents that resent my existence everyday. You just gotta cope man, some cope with Vidya others with crying nothing wrong with either. It's either cope or rope world out there for us incels.

Yeah used to happen to me. When anger has no outlet I ended up crying.

Crying is unmanly. Why do you make m'lady uncomfortable? :soy: Also soyciety wouldn't accept you :soy:.

https://stoa.wordpress.com/2007/02/12/the-tears-of-homeric-heroes/
I am a hero …
Low T doesn't necessarily mean weak.
And youre not even lowT based of the tests. I dunno man, I'm myself a lonely hikikomori with no future and parents that resent my existence everyday. You just gotta cope man, some cope with Vidya others with crying nothing wrong with either. It's either cope or rope world out there for us incels.
Thanks man