Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Anyone who’s angry and cry after getting angry?

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Commander
★★
Joined
Jul 5, 2020
Posts
3,160
Online
20d 10h 17m
It’s really really sad

I’m getting too angry and crying from it so much

Jesus I just want to live a peaceful life
:cryfeels:
 
Flexico

Flexico

No hymen, No diamond
★★
Joined
May 24, 2021
Posts
154
Online
6d 13h 52m
i havn't cried in over 10 years, any way to induce crying? looking in the mirror didn't work.

i lowkey feel crying would be a nice release for me
 
A

Animecel2D

....
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 29, 2018
Posts
70,742
Online
376d 10h 37m
Flexico said:
i havn't cried in over 10 years, any way to induce crying? looking in the mirror didn't work.

i lowkey feel crying would be a nice release for me
Stub your toe on a table leg
 
Broly

Broly

pirate king
-
Joined
Apr 6, 2021
Posts
11,594
Online
48d 16h 14m
Flexico said:
i havn't cried in over 10 years, any way to induce crying? looking in the mirror didn't work.

i lowkey feel crying would be a nice release for me
start thinking about sad thoughts and listen to sad songs, works for me
 
Deleted member 33827

Deleted member 33827

Self-banned
-
Joined
Mar 20, 2021
Posts
3,458
Online
31d 14h 10m
Crying frequently is a sign of low testosterone.
 
Flexico

Flexico

No hymen, No diamond
★★
Joined
May 24, 2021
Posts
154
Online
6d 13h 52m
Animecel2D said:
Stub your toe on a table leg
i got a incel trait of bad circulation my feet and toes are always freezing cold and almost have no feeling so unlikely this would work :feelsree:
 
BrazilianLiveMatter

BrazilianLiveMatter

Been to hell
★★★★
Joined
Apr 21, 2021
Posts
1,352
Online
20d 9h 41m
when I get really angry I usually start laughing at how absurd my situation is, you would laugh too if you realized how ironic it all is.
 
Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Commander
★★
Joined
Jul 5, 2020
Posts
3,160
Online
20d 10h 17m
Aadi said:
Crying frequently is a sign of low testosterone.
Yeah I guess I’m low t , but when I tested it it wasn’t too low though, I’m a weak guy that I cry right? Can’t stop it sometimes
 
Deleted member 33827

Deleted member 33827

Self-banned
-
Joined
Mar 20, 2021
Posts
3,458
Online
31d 14h 10m
Mentally lost cel said:
Yeah I guess I’m low t , but when I tested it it wasn’t too low though, I’m a weak guy that I cry right? Can’t stop it sometimes
Low T doesn't necessarily mean weak.
And youre not even lowT based of the tests. I dunno man, I'm myself a lonely hikikomori with no future and parents that resent my existence everyday. You just gotta cope man, some cope with Vidya others with crying nothing wrong with either. It's either cope or rope world out there for us incels.
 
ragemaxxed

ragemaxxed

Banned
-
Joined
Jun 19, 2021
Posts
9
Online
3h 22m
I'm just angry honestly
 
Caesercel

Caesercel

Just pass me the rope already
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 14, 2020
Posts
11,576
Online
140d 5h 17m
Yeah used to happen to me. When anger has no outlet I ended up crying.
 
Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Commander
★★
Joined
Jul 5, 2020
Posts
3,160
Online
20d 10h 17m
NorthernWind said:
Crying is unmanly. Why do you make m'lady uncomfortable? :soy: Also soyciety wouldn't accept you :soy:.

https://stoa.wordpress.com/2007/02/12/the-tears-of-homeric-heroes/
I am a hero …
Aadi said:
Low T doesn't necessarily mean weak.
And youre not even lowT based of the tests. I dunno man, I'm myself a lonely hikikomori with no future and parents that resent my existence everyday. You just gotta cope man, some cope with Vidya others with crying nothing wrong with either. It's either cope or rope world out there for us incels.
Thanks man
 
the virgin shepherd

the virgin shepherd

Sagecel
★★
Joined
May 19, 2021
Posts
1,666
Online
12d 21h 17m
I only cry when I think of something sad
 

Similar threads

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top