Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone who isn't on this site browsing right now is a fakecel.

zekr

zekr

AMOR FATI
★★
I always see the "Anyone who isn't on this site browsing right now" posts on Friday and Saturday nights but never a Monday night, especially literally before a holiday that is widely celebrated like St.Patricks day (Normies and Fakecels are trying to get a goodnights sleep so that they are alert for socializing tomorrow). Normies and fakecels actually probably browse .co more on Friday and weekend nights because they could have been rejected or their friends decided not to go out with them so they come here to vent or just browse and feel better about themselves. If you are a true incel and this whole social distancing thing is happeneing, 3 A.M. on a Tuesday night is completely reasonable to say you are fakecel if not here right now.
:feelzez::feelzez::feelzez:

Last edited:
But is time now to go conquer

Europa universalis

A greycel calling other people fakecels. Now I've seen everything.

20200312 143641

3 A.M. on a Tuesday night is completely reasonable to say you are fakecel if not here right now.
You know time zones exist right :dafuckfeels: some ppl gotta go wagecuck, studycuck or some other tings

Over for other timezonecels

You know time zones exist right :dafuckfeels: some ppl gotta go wagecuck, studycuck or some other tings
Im talking about North American cels obv. True incels only go to bed at 4 A.M. and wakeup at 8 A.M. for work anyways.

A greycel calling other people fakecels. Now I've seen everything.

View attachment 218480

There's always more funny shit to come, that's for sure. If ever you have to wonder whether or not something can get any more ridiculous, the answer is always yes.

Before it was, "Those that don't post on Friday/Saturday/Weekend nights are fakecels."
Now it's, "Those that don't post on Monday nights are fakecels."
Soon it will be, "We're all fakecels and having sex with our wonderful wives while typing on this site on our phone. She likes it kinky like that."

I'm going to look like an idiot if we can't go on this site on a phone. I wouldn't know, as I don't own a phone.

Ive probably classified myself a an incel way before you buddy. I started to after ER went on his killing spree and have lurked this site for over a year before making an account.

And I'm the king of England

20200310 164925

never a Monday night, especially literally before a holiday that is widely celebrated like St.Patricks day (Normies and Fakecels are trying to get a goodnights sleep so that they are alert for socializing tomorrow). Normies and fakecels actually probably browse .co more on Friday and weekend nights because they could have been rejected or their friends decided not to go out with them so they come here to vent or just browse and feel better about themselves.

very good reasoning here tbh

I am browsing this site right now.

I'm in a poker tournament wish me luck boyos

I always see the "Anyone who isn't on this site browsing right now" posts on Friday and Saturday nights but never a Monday night, especially literally before a holiday that is widely celebrated like St.Patricks day (Normies and Fakecels are trying to get a goodnights sleep so that they are alert for socializing tomorrow). Normies and fakecels actually probably browse .co more on Friday and weekend nights because they could have been rejected or their friends decided not to go out with them so they come here to vent or just browse and feel better about themselves. If you are a true incel and this whole social distancing thing is happeneing, 3 A.M. on a Tuesday night is completely reasonable to say you are fakecel if not here right now.
:feelzez::feelzez::feelzez:

But the bars are shut. Poor Normies :feelshaha:

truecel checking in

Different time zones and wagecucking might be the reason for many.

If you socialize you’re a fakecel.