Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone who hates me is a cucked faggot nigger bitch

Truckzo

Truckzo

Black Teen Edgelord From The Abyss
-
every last one of my enemies are little faggot bitches who have me on ignore JFL at having people on ignore and talking shit about them major puss puss vibes kinda givin me femoid vibes ngl :fuk:
either stfu and lets talk like big men or brawl nigga! :feelsBox:

fuck all you niggas calling me fakecel n shit with no proof you people we on all day before summer started and are out with your friends talking with stacies stop fucking larping as social rejects for attention you fagniggers

grown ass men talking shit on a little kid who gets no pussy and we all know anyone apposed to youngcels is a cuck faggot :feelshmm:

always found it funny when people put others on ignore. What's the point lol?
I always see them in my threads anyway which is even funnier.
If you see "... and 1 more." when looking at users who are viewing this thread, it means they probably blocked you.

always found it funny when people put others on ignore. What's the point lol?
I always see them in my threads anyway which is even funnier.
If you see "... and 1 more." when looking at users who are viewing this thread, it means they probably blocked you.
i am seeing 2 more lmao :feelshmm:

i live in a minority of this forums head rent free

Cucks need to be arrested.

And anyone who calls me an autist on .is will always and forever be a nigger faggot farting asshole shit sucker in real life :cool:

every last one of my enemies are little faggot bitches who have me on ignore JFL at having people on ignore and talking shit about them major puss puss vibes kinda givin me femoid vibes ngl :fuk:
either stfu and lets talk like big men or brawl nigga! :feelsBox:

fuck all you niggas calling me fakecel n shit with no proof you people we on all day before summer started and are out with your friends talking with stacies stop fucking larping as social rejects for attention you fagniggers

grown ass men talking shit on a little kid who gets no pussy and we all know anyone apposed to youngcels is a cuck faggot :feelshmm:
Those niggas who hate you are white supremacist under cover trying to take over blackpill community with them. :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:

@Truckzo
your a faggot to me thats all get it through your thick skull let it sink into you and and realize how much of a fagbag you truly are and you are embracing your faggotry at the moment we all see it so you are the faggot in this situation

@Truckzo
your a faggot to me thats all get it through your thick skull let it sink into you and and realize how much of a fagbag you truly are and you are embracing your faggotry at the moment we all see it so you are the faggot in this situation
who the fuck is this grayfag :feelswhat:

you dare challenge me mortal :feelswhat:

i am god bitch! :feelsdevil:

lets hope you don't get banned for being a stupid fagoot :feelsEhh:

@Truckzo

i maybe grey yes i do dare to challenge you because i know you are truly weak you are trying to hide your weakness and i can see it inside you so keep being a faggot

my faggot Radar says you are 10/10 faggot keep embracing it retard

@Truckzo

i maybe grey yes i do dare to challenge you because i know you are truly weak you are trying to hide your weakness and i can see it inside you so keep being a faggot
nigga you cant even reply you stupid ass bitch :feelswhat:

INVALIDATE THIS DISCUSSION IS OVER!

Cookiegifsupersaiyan

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I AM LOOKING FOR THE MOST RACIST WORDS IN MY VOCABULARY TO DECIMATE YOU WITH PREPARE TO DIE!

@Truckzo

Lol this group is four weakened people you grayfaggot