Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone who denies JBF is downright retarded or trolling

• Thread starter Deleted member 39755
  • Start date
Deleted member 39755

Deleted member 39755

Self-banned
-
In school I had a friend who was an absolute trucel, he was 5'5, 2/10 face, soyboy voice, looked like he could be a poster boy for incels like blackops2cel is. When we were both 15 years old, one day I found out he had a gf. The girl he got was a very cute angelic looking 11 year old virgin, every other guy in the school mogged him yet he got that using JBF (just be first) law. I can't believe there are people here who think that a college slut has same expectations as a much younger girl.

When you're first it means you own her for life. That's why it's cucked if someone tries to be in a relationship with an old cc riding rostie.

In school I had a friend who was an absolute trucel, he was 5'5, 2/10 face, soyboy voice, looked like he could be a poster boy for incels like blackops2cel is. When we were both 15 years old, one day I found out he had a gf. The girl he got was a very cute angelic looking 11 year old virgin, every other guy in the school mogged him yet he got that using JBF (just be first) law. I can't believe there are people here who think that a college slut has same expectations as a much younger girl.
Just groom minors theory checks out

When you're first it means you own her for life. That's why it's cucked if someone tries to be in a relationship with an old cc riding rostie.

G.H

When we were both 15 years old, one day I found out he had a gf. The girl he got was a very cute angelic looking 11 year old virgin,
Do you mean he had a girlfriend when he was 11 years old? Or he had an 11 year old girlfriend while he was 15?

Do you mean he had a girlfriend when he was 11 years old? Or he had an 11 year old girlfriend while he was 15?
Second one, in the relationship he was 15 she was 11

Second one, in the relationship he was 15 she was 11
Based but also strange? Kinda like a senior dating a freshman in high school but taken a step further

If he had the charisma to get a gf at 15 he was never going to be an incel. When I was 15 I couldn’t look femoids in the eye.

2 problems:

he will turn 18

are they still together?

This. Even having one dick up her cunt means that she's already used and strange property. I can't imagine wifing a foid up and bringing her to my home and into my life knowing that other men have been inside her.

Thats what i said in my thread talking about the 3 whores i was with. If you are first, you can go back to her anytime. And if you are not there is no way she will ever love you unless you mog her first to oblivion :feelsjuice:

I guess it's impossible to be in relationship these days
Unfortunately, as soon as foids being puberty they get pressured by social media, by music and by her peers to let herself loose and ruin herself by "exploring her sexuality" i.e. sleep with as many Chads as possible without consequence.

Instead girls should be taught to save their virginity for marriage and focus on getting a man who is willing to provide for her long-term.

It's legit and the worst part is you won't realise it until you're too old to talk to girls that age.