Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone who cares for humanity is a one point away from being cuck

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
To be caring for humanity is to make yourself as cucked as possible. Seriously fuck the species. They should get their asses kicked by the universe for infinite amount of times until they get their shit right. No more poo flinging nature retarded reproducing nuances. It's time for godlyhood. Ascension. Fuck the biosphere. No more humanity = pure freedom and absolute bliss. But yeah. Fuck all humans.

The only thing I care about is good food and guns

being edgy and thinking you dont care for humanity is a cope

humans evolved to be altruistic
Cope comment. Seriously you guys think I'm joking? You people need to die for the planet to be free. That's fine. You just have to go back to the void boyo, it's not that bad. It's all for inceldia.

To be caring for humanity is to make yourself as cucked as possible.
That's a matter of how severely you care.

It's okay to slightly care, it would be against self-interest to not at least hold it in some slight regard.

That's a matter of how severely you care.

It's okay to slightly care, it would be against self-interest to not at least hold it in some slight regard.
I hate the SPECIES is something wrong with my head? Maybe. But future me showed me a world without humans and my it was a scenery to behold

To be caring for humanity is to make yourself as cucked as possible. Seriously fuck the species. They should get their asses kicked by the universe for infinite amount of times until they get their shit right. No more poo flinging nature retarded reproducing nuances. It's time for godlyhood. Ascension. Fuck the biosphere. No more humanity = pure freedom and absolute bliss. But yeah. Fuck all humans.
If I were in putins shoes, id nuke humanity, Chico

When normies say they are altruistic what they really mean is they feel morally obliged to torture and kill incels.

Altruism, philantrophy, kindness are normies way of gaslighting into accepting when they use extreme violence and murder to maintain their genetic survival (by killing incels and anyone that is a threat to their genetic survival). So in a way altruism is inherently evil.

I only care about somehow getting massive amounts of hot women to please my genitaila

even if we were to nuke humanity completely off the earth and destroy the whole universe, there is still suffering in existence, and we can change this if we follow a certain path.
Their won't be since existence won't exist if we genocide all of the multiverse. We need to make it all a new flat plain. It needs to be 100 percent perfect this time. The organisms, the environment. Future me has promised me these visions. The coping organisms keep getting in the way because they Cannot handle based erenyeager principal

edgy teens v.s hypocrite cucks: the animation....

it has been proved time and time again that your life is better when you're selfish than when you're selfLESS

it has been proved time and time again that your life is better when you're selfish than when you're selfLESS
What the fuck are you sperging out about now Jessie.

It's clear that anyone who says anything redundant versus my opinion it means they can't cope with their species clowning behavior. With all due respect, deal with human extinction.

True, if there was a button that would kill all of humanity I would push it, no hesitation

Tru,the only person i care about is myself. I laugh when i see others suffering,getting killed etc.

so many fakcels here. Trucels don't care about anyone but themselves. I would celebrate if a nuclear apocalypse was happening or an asteroid was heading towards earth and we couldn't do anything to stop it. only if it happened in roblox, of course.

Teachers can say it’s not a credible source but let’s be honest - it is. The Wikipedia article is full of citations to academically rigorous works
No. That's just silly. Anyone can edit it with whatever the fuck they want. Now I know your a coping afraid of death zoomer. Your the best to torture with ngl. Sooner or later the universe will be your teacher. Aka. me.

Your edits will be reverted if they’re wrong, especially if you wrote an entire article making false claims

But here’s a ‘credible source’ anyway
Seems like Jew cope. People who want the world to end are pretty based, you should join us.

I still have hope for the future :feelsLSD:
Hope? When's that happening??? 2000 and never? Hope is a :bluepill: thing anyway, and once people see that they will want you banned.

When normies say they are altruistic what they really mean is they feel morally obliged to torture and kill incels.
I reject being killed for being born different. I declare war on humanity

@Transcended Trucel @Mecoja these new GrAYcels
yeah many of them are still hopeful and partially bluepilled. They haven't suffered the extreme depths of hell like we have.