Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Anyone went to a all-boys school during their childhood and teens as well?

therealgigavirgin

therealgigavirgin

Morbidly obese East Asian truecel
I love how all of you guys are always bitching about how you never got to have a girlfriend during your elementary, middle or high school years aka during your childhood and your teen years; meanwhile childhood puppy love and teenage romance never even started for me. I was sent to this private all-boys elementary boarding school where there were literally 0 girls. I then spent the entirety of my teenage years in this strict private all-boys middle school and high school where there were literally 0 girls as well.

When you guys at least got a chance during your childhood and teens to interact with a girl I had literally 0 girls to talk to, let alone a chance make female friends or even get a girlfriend. When you guys at least had this chance, no matter how slim it was, to experience childhood puppy love and teenage romance; I was literally never give the chance to do so.

feelsbadman.jpg:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Last edited:
@PPEcel is this one of your rich “cousins” back home? :feelssus:

Will we be seeing the premiere of Crazy Rich Ricecels remake soon on .is? :feelsPop::feelskek:

Last edited:
@PPEcel is this one of your rich “cousins” back home? :feelssus:
I don't know who ure talking about but I'm nobody's cousin on this forum.

Last edited:
I don't know who ure talking about but I'm no body's cousin on this forum.
Dude is a rich ricecel like you in the UK and went to boarding school or something.

Dude is a rich ricecel like you in the UK and went to boarding school or something.
Nah I've always lived in East Asia and have no relatives in the UK, plus the private school I went to was far from that of your typical luxury Western boarding school. Here in my country private schools are basically indoctrination camps where the only goal is to cram as much textbook info and academic exams into you in order to get you into a prestigious university (which are public btw).

thats absolutely brutal. but also foids ignoring you and making fun of you while you get bullied is agony too.

thats absolutely brutal. but also foids ignoring you and making fun of you while you get bullied is agony too.
Yeah but at least you guys had the chance if you looksmaxxed and musclemaxxed. Meanwhile even the supposed chads in my school graduated as virgins lol :cryfeels:

Nah I've always lived in East Asia and have no relatives in the UK, plus the private school I went to was far from that of your typical luxury Western boarding school. Here in my country private schools are basically indoctrination camps where the only goal is to cram as much textbook info and academic exams into you in order to get you into a prestigious university (which are public btw).
I was just kidding, no need to take my response so seriously. I hope you took no offense when I tried to be witty in my post.

So what happened next: did you succeed in getting to a good university?
My father told me high school was the hardest in Bangladesh unlike here in the west where it's studying in university; things must’ve improved for you then if East and South Asian education systems are similar.

Last edited:
So what happened next, did you succeed in getting to a good university?
My father told me high school was the hardest in Bangladesh unlike here in the west where it's studying in university; things must’ve improved for you then if East and South Asian education systems are similar.
Well to be honest i did land a computer engineering degree at one of the best stem universities in my country... and yes your father is right uni is much easier than high school in asia than the west (and they're public as well which is a plus). However the downside is that more than 95% of my classmates are dudes and girls are so rare over here that even chads have no choice but to date girls that are sub 5...

my boarding school was in the U.S. btw

"oh yeah, i´m totally upper-middle class"

Also, segregated spaces are great since they don´t create sexual competition among peers, i don´t see the issue with them

Yeah but at least you guys had the chance if you looksmaxxed and musclemaxxed. Meanwhile even the supposed chads in my school graduated as virgins lol :cryfeels:
No chance of that otherwise i wouldnt be here, girls ignore ugly boys, they all flock on Chad boy.

Are you a Singaporecel?

I love how all of you guys are always bitching about how you never got to have a girlfriend during your elementary, middle or high school years aka during your childhood and your teen years; meanwhile childhood puppy love and teenage romance never even started for me. I was sent to this private all-boys elementary boarding school where there were literally 0 girls. I then spent the entirety of my teenage years in this strict private all-boys middle school and high school where there were literally 0 girls as well.

When you guys at least got a chance during your childhood and teens to interact with a girl I had literally 0 girls to talk to, let alone a chance make female friends or even get a girlfriend. When you guys at least had this chance, no matter how slim it was, to experience childhood puppy love and teenage romance; I was literally never give the chance to do so.

feelsbadman.jpg:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
yes i do and it is so cucked. It makes it litearlly impossible to ascend as a non chad because you have to cold approach irl or through social media, which isnt feasible for most guys

That's a tough one lol. Malaysia?
Prolly Taiwan

I went to an all boys school for HS. I enjoyed it and actually had some status because of the tier classes I was in. A school with foids would have denigrated nerds since they only care about looks and, to a lesser extent, money, when determining social status. I did not interact much with foids during hs but it’s not like anything would have changed for me. All the Chads had gfs they met through external means. We even had proms many people went to with dates. I skipped prom and went to an amusement park.

I enjoyed going to a school with no foids because there’s no way I could have actually come out of high school with such a high sense of self worth. In college the shift was drastic. Chads were top dogs and nerds were subhuman. I am not saying Chads didn’t rule in my all boys school, but boys will at least acknowledge other boys for their merits in academia, athletics, arts, etc. Foids literally only care about Chad

Last edited:
I go to a catholic all-girls school, with me and three other boys as the only excuse and I still couldn't get any pussy

I enjoyed going to a school with no foids because there’s no way I could have actually come out of high school with such a high sense of self worth. In college the shift was drastic. Chads were top dogs and nerds were subhuman. I am not saying Chads didn’t rule in my all boys school, but boys will at least acknowledge other boys for their merits in academia, athletics, arts, etc. Foids literally only care about Chad

This.
I go to a catholic all-girls school, with me and three other boys as the only excuse and I still couldn't get any pussy
That sounds insane, you think it´s because the conservative beliefs of the girls or no?

I was in a all boys school in middle, I was seen as ugly prior to middle school from what I remember and got bullied the most in Elementary.

tbh id rather go to an all boys private school than a mixed one

I don't see how going to an all boys school is bad? Wouldn't it be worse to go to a mixed one and get fucking ignored and mocked? lol

I did go to all-boys schools for elementary, middle and high school.
Gender exclusive schools are the only available option in my shitskin country.

"oh yeah, i´m totally upper-middle class"

Also, segregated spaces are great since they don´t create sexual competition among peers, i don´t see the issue with them

This, I don't see what the OP is complaining about at all. I wish I had been sent to educationmaxx at a gender segregated school.

There are no benefits to being around foids.

May even be a humblebragging post.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back