Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone watch the film “Cuties”?

Mogged Loner

Mogged Loner

aka Based Milly
★★★★★
It’s some French BS on Netflix about some JB immigrant foids that want to dance (Chad only)

Everyone is freaking out about it because it stars young jb foids

I’d suggest it to anyone who’s taken the lolipill

no, but I think I might know someone who would @Edmund_Kemper

I heard its bad film but shows Blackpilled stuff(good hypergamy and shit). I haven't watched probably won't watch. @LOLI BREEDING @Made in Heaven @Pumkin have y'all watched it yet? @UKhapacel

I have not watched it and will not tbhtbhnglngl

they should be wearing burkas instead of booty shorts. degeneracy has reached critical levels

Nah, too uncomfortable

I dont watch movies at all anymore honestly

Watched it entirely, what is good is that it shows blackpill shit, and shows how progressivism is degeneracy.

I think the movie will be suicide fuel.
Because even shit tier JB immigrant foids from shithole countries can live better lives than me with family reputation, caste,class, money, mannerism and the rest.

No, I’m not a pedophile, Jew or groomer.

Watched it entirely, what is good is that it shows blackpill shit, and shows how progressivism is degeneracy.

I’m a quarter way through and it’s been one giant blackpill so far
I think the movie will be suicide fuel.
Because even shit tier JB immigrant foids from shithole countries can live better lives than me with family reputation, caste,class, money, mannerism and the rest.

Hit the nail on the head tutorial mode is in full effect even for immigrant Muslim foids

Nope. I ain't a pedophile.

I have not. But I'm mildly entertained by the outrage it's causing.

Fuck that shit

I have not. But I'm mildly entertained by the outrage it's causing.

Normfags are mad because they don’t wanna except that any foid raised in the west will become a hypergamus slut at a young age

I would've watched if the jb's in it weren't butt ugly, and they have no ass.

I'd rather drive off a cliff than watch obvious pedobait

Normfags are mad because they don’t wanna except that any foid raised in the west will become a hypergamus slut at a young age

Lol. The normfag anger is fascinating. They want to blame the producers of the movie and Netflix, but they won't acknowledge the elephant in the room: that their young daughters all want to be hypergamous sluts for Chad.

Watching it rn.
fastforwarding through it, no good scenes yet.

Lol. The normfag anger is fascinating. They want to blame the producers of the movie and Netflix, but they won't acknowledge the elephant in the room: that their young daughters all want to be hypergamous sluts for Chad.

Ok-ish dance scene at 30:00
Lolis flirting with chads at 35:45
Catfight at 40:28
More dance at 42:20
More dance at 59:05
Girl gets BTFO at 1:09:50
Wierd ritual shit at 1:11:10
Dance at 1:23:30 (kind of coomfuel)(just skip to this part ngl)

Last edited:
It says "Cuties" but they are fugly.

Netflix never produces anything worth watching. Libtard trash

Grow some balls and go pirate shows.
I always do it even if ı liked it just in case the creator turns out to be a ITcel or a faggot

I refuse to watch this degeneracy because then I basically support it.

I'm not into their productions but it's pathetic how they're shocked by it.
They feed their minds by absolute garbage, always pushing the envelop as they love to say.
And today, they have conscientious?

What they're seeing today is the end of that result.
Too stupid to understand they're the direct product of it.

Ok-ish dance scene at 30:00
Lolis flirting with chads at 35:45
Catfight at 40:28
More dance at 42:20
More dance at 59:05
Girl gets BTFO at 1:09:50
Wierd ritual shit at 1:11:10
Dance at 1:23:30 (kind of coomfuel)(just skip to this part ngl)

:feelsokman:
Grow some balls and go pirate shows.
I always do it even if ı liked it just in case the creator turns out to be a ITcel or a faggot
Based.

It’s some French BS on Netflix about some JB immigrant foids that want to dance (Chad only)

Everyone is freaking out about it because it stars young jb foids

I’d suggest it to anyone who’s taken the lolipill

View attachment 336783
Maybe i might Vladimir NabokovMaxxx and watch it

I heard its bad film but shows Blackpilled stuff(good hypergamy and shit). I haven't watched probably won't watch. @LOLI BREEDING @Made in Heaven @Pumkin have y'all watched it yet? @UKhapacel
I don't watch Jewish propaganda

Im not a pedo also i hate dancing and Netflix. They ruined The Witcher.

no one can pay me enough to watch that pedo crap

I need a link to watch it online

Nah and I probably, it’s redpilling normies tho and turning them away from jewflix not that it matters to an incel

They are sexualizing young girls but you can’t even think about them in a sexual manner. If you want them to be kids then don’t slap a ton of make up on them and have them shake their butts in skimpy clothes.

Lolno, not going to watch that piece of shit movie.

Is Naama Katz around and could explain that coincidence?
Is it the result of white patriarchy and toxic masculinity?
I'm very confused.

It says "Cuties" but they are fugly.
I skimmed through it "to see what the fuss was about". Totally not worth watching. They are not cute. They're ugly black girls, an ugly mexican girl, and they all speak french. They dance just like every girl on TikTok does, and they win cash and prizes. The end. It was a total yawner.

How many nuts has @Napoleon de Geso busted out over it?

no but I watched Tucker's rant about it from last night this morn

The part where the main character pushes the fat bitch into the water was pretty based.