Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Anyone wants to create an incel guild in this game?

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-

I played this game a while ago,It has been a while since i played a MMO, I stopped playing out of boredom, It think it would be fun playing with fellow brocels, I know a few tricks to level up fast and farm good items, Who joins me? :D

I dont care about leadership, Someone else can be the guildmaster i just want to play with some brocels :feelsautistic:

Last edited:
Depends. Is it free, does it eat up too much time, will I be able to take huge breaks from it given I'm going back to school this autumn, and is it one of them pointy-clicky god's-eye-view pieces of shit, or a first- or at least third-person WASD controls/perspective (I really don't like isometric/god's-eye-view style games, at least not for RPGs, action-adventures and shooters)?

Depends. Is it free, does it eat up too much time, will I be able to take huge breaks from it given I'm going back to school this autumn, and is it one of them pointy-clicky god's-eye-view pieces of shit, or a first- or at least third-person WASD controls/perspective (I really don't like isometric/god's-eye-view style games, at least not for RPGs, action-adventures and shooters)?

Yes its free, Yes you can take breaks, Just give the game a chance and you will see for yourself,Also theres a loli class :feelsokman:

Scarlet Blade main pretty

So are you in?

My name will be same as my username, Join free knights faction, See you there!
Seems like the game or at least the launcher doesn't like windows 10 or directx 11.
I'll see what I can do but I'm not sure if I can run it brocel unless you know of some patch.

Last edited:
Seems like the game or at least the launcher doesn't like windows 10 or directx 11.
I'll see what I can do but I'm not sure if I can run it brocel unless you know of some patch.

Mmm thats strange, I played it on windows 10 and never had any problems.

Mmm thats strange, I played it on windows 10 and never had any problems.
odd, maybe a antivirus thing? I click on the download button and nothing pops up in my download bar.

ok that worked, must have been some cucked chrome shit going on.

:D Just tell me when you are ready, Remember pick free knights faction,I will let the downloader overnight while i try to sleep, Tell me when you are ready.

:D Just tell me when you are ready, Remember pick free knights faction,I will let the downloader overnight while i try to sleep, Tell me when you are ready.
oh yea it's done downloading, you could have just DM'd me bro

It's like 5 am here though

tbhngl i would play but these old ass mmos all feel and look so old, plus the boring and uninspired world make every bit of progression feel so pointless.

tbhngl i would play but these old ass mmos all feel and look so old, plus the boring and uninspired world make every bit of progression feel so pointless.

what do you play? i would like to play newer mmos but all of them recquire powerful machines :cryfeels:

Anyone plays world of warships on north american server? :feelsbadman:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back