Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone want to co found a subreddit?

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Violent Convicted Chomo
★★★★★
I'm thinking about starting a subreddit for social undesirables who wish to leave their countries. Incel Exodus style but failed normies, poor people and druggos are allowed too. Can't call it incel though, I have a good name. Anyone down?

Don't matter what you call it, the soyforce will be out in full numbers to get it shut down. And since it's cuckitt they will listen the triggered numale losers.

JFL at going anywhere near reddit in 2k2018.

there's already a subreddit its called /r/thailand

Just as we came from the jungle and before that, the sea, we leave those places behind. We’ve evolved and there’s nothing there for us.

I’ll do it, but assuming it will receive loads of members.

Reddit is for cucks

Reddit is for cucks
Exactly, but it's more mainstream and easier for people to "accidentally find" shit. We need to make Incel Exodus as mainstream as feminism. We need to make MGTOW look like cope in comparison.

Any sub with ugly men on it will inevitably be banned

Any sub with ugly men on it will inevitably be banned
Allow foids but quarantine them. As long as the message is just "Let's Looksmax and Leave", they can't ban us. Make it a place to talk to expats so we know what to expect while we're saving up for PSS and learning new languages.

Ugly men are not equals under the law, and reddit is a business anyway and can ban at their disgression
Fuck it. I'll build Genetic Hermit City myself!