Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone upset over the fact they'll never have kids?

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
I hate women but I have nothing against kids. Unfortunately you're just renting the kid from the woman as she can take it away at anytime, if the kid is even from your DNA.

No. I genuinely dont want to bring kids to the world.

>tfw I will never give my daughter my fatherly love

Nah, I hate kids, so no fucks given.

We can probably have kids if we save up enough money and pay for one of those programs where a female has your sperm inserted and carries your baby.

Meh. Half the people here will end up betabuxxing and taking care of a kid.

As much as I'd love to be a dad i dont wanna pass on my shitty Gene's and i wont raise another man's child

Yep. To me it’s still the number one thing I hate most about being incel. I’ve wanted nothing more that to be a father for years

Meh. Half the people here will end up betabuxxing and taking care of a kid.

I doubt that. Women who want beta bux are very angry and demanding. They want decent looks + money if they can't get chad, even if they're like 40.

having kids is the most cucked and death glorifying decision one can take

Either I have kids with my 10/10 oneitis or none at all

I'll even pass on a 8/10 stacy that's madly in love with me

Having kids is meaningless. Each person has two parents. Let us assume each generation is 25 on average when they have kids. Then if we go back in time for 1000 years that equals 40 generations. The amount of ancestors is 2199023255552. This means if you have kids then after 1000 years only 0.000000000001% of your genes will be preserved.

I usually don't think that far, but it does bother me that unless I do something, our bloodline on my father's side will end with my brother's mentally disabled son.
It would be great to pick up the slack and have like 3 kids, more than my parents even, but how the fuck am I going to do that with these #2018 whores.

i dont want to pass on my shitty manlet genes

No. To me, this is without doubt the biggest silver lining to being the way I am - I have the freedom to do what I want when I want and will never have that destroyed by having kids.

I never wanted kids to begin with.

My bloodline ends with me sadly. I'm the only member in my family who is not old or dead.

I hate women but I have nothing against kids. Unfortunately you're just renting the kid from the woman as she can take it away at anytime, if the kid is even from your DNA.
Why would you want to give your shit genetics to someone else? They'll end up an Incel just like you.

The idea of me rotting without being able to have Kids is indeed infuriating, but at this rate I'll be roping in a few years when I lost all hopes on my f****ed up life, let alone finding a gf that doesn't see me as an abomination and manage to let our hypothetic relationship reach the point where "she" would be confortable with having babies with me.
At this point it seems more realistic that I end up raping some random foid in a desperate attempt to win my struggle for life.

Fuk having kids, I just want to bang.

I want to be a father, but I don't want to pass my shitty genes on.

No kids are worthless.
At least back in the day a child can help out on the farm and do all kinds of work. Now if you try to get a kid to fold up their clothes you'll get defax and child protective services in your ass. Sides this forum sure as hell makes it that I don't want no kids.

Kids are fucking disgusting

I don’t want to give my son my horrible genetics, and sentence him to my suffering.
I can see the appeal though, 50s nuclear family looks pretty comfy IMO

Into this shitty world? Yeah okay. Most parents are brainless hairless gorillas running on pure instinct

I have a genetically inheritable disorder which many people in my family have that csn seriously fuck up your life.

So no I don't want kids if it means passing that on.

No and if you are, I suggest you google “human extinction” or “heat death of the universe”. If that doesn’t work, get your T levels checked, we’re wired to fuck and not care about the result.

I'm on the fence if i want kids or not

i would not be a good parent, and i dont want to force someone else into being around me.

I would like to have kids. My parents did a very poor job at raising me and I feel I could be a better dad than mine ever was because I know what their mistakes were exactly. Too bad that my kids would probably not respect me. Doesn't matter though, because I'll never reproduce.