Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Anyone tried going to church to ascend?

tooth monster

tooth monster

monstre des dents
Has anyone ever tried becoming a Christian and going to church, or some kind of meetings for young Christians to try and ascend?
It's probably pointless for me since I don't have any religious friends and I've also heard that Christian women aren't any better.
I wanna hear your story.

We have ancient churches here

bruh this is cope, church isn't gonna give you shit

I went to church once in my life, to get a free book

Yes, Christian women still want Chad but they just want to marry and have kids with him instead of getting banged by him.

Not a lot of young people in church nowadays unless you go to one of the libtard ones that let dykes preach and they tell you Jesus loves fags and muslims.

Almost all churches are all bluepilled and tell you to treat women like queens so they will want to marry you. I’m a Christian myself but I’m very disillusioned with the modern church.

We should be conducting crusades in my opinion.

Just priestmaxx and molest the altar kids br0

It’s just a prank bro

I thought about it but in young ppl groups there are mostly poor,50iq gopniks gathered through force, who will rape all the young foids there anyway

i was raised atheist and never been to church once in my life

All the churches I've been to are full of old people.

I used to try to meet foids at bible study, I cringe when I think back to it.

Now I only worship Blackops2cel.

Yes, Christian women still want Chad but they just want to marry and have kids with him instead of getting banged by him.

Not a lot of young people in church nowadays unless you go to one of the libtard ones that let dykes preach and they tell you Jesus loves fags and muslims.

Almost all churches are all bluepilled and tell you to treat women like queens so they will want to marry you. I’m a Christian myself but I’m very disillusioned with the modern church.

This. As Christian myself I've with my own eyes how the churches become more and more liberal in an attempt to get more parishioners. At least in some rural places it's still existing the traditional church, this is because liberal (((media))) doesn't reach it yet. Even then in those places most of the people are older, so there aren't any foids to "ascend".

Has anyone ever tried becoming a Christian and going to church, or some kind of meetings for young Christians to try and ascend?
It's probably pointless for me since I don't have any religious friends and I've also heard that Christian women aren't any better.
I wanna hear your story.
How about visiting biblegateway.com ?

my brother and i used to be altar boys as kids, going to church every Sunday to help, tbh i meet some foids, it might work

maybe i will try again in the future

How about visiting biblegateway.com ?
Well, to be completely honest, it seems like a good start if I wanted to radically change my life. Is it worth it, though?
Now that I think about it, it would end up as everything else so far. I would go to the church, sit there for X hours and leave without talking to anyone.

Last edited:
Tried church in my early 20's. It didn't go very well.

DEUS VULT WE WILL TAKE JERUSALEM!

I've gone a few times and it's all women in there 40's and married.

church here only have other religiouscels and old people

all the young girls only believe one god, and it's chad cock

Church girls were unironically some of the biggest whores I've ever known.

Church girls where I am are all high IQ and have the highest standards. I stand no chance.