Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Anyone too depressed and ashamed to indulge in their hobbies?

TheShingTard

TheShingTard

Banned
-
Haven't played xbox in weeks. During the pandemic id spend hours gaming and perfecting games and shit. Now I'm too depressed when I get home and just sit in bed doing nothing daydreaming of ways to die.

Brutal dead passion pill

I sometimes feel ashamed that I still play TCGs.

Then I remember that no one interacts with me anyway, so I get over it.

Interaction: what is TCG?

My hobbies are just copes to fill that void of a missing foid.

Haven't played xbox in weeks. During the pandemic id spend hours gaming and perfecting games and shit. Now I'm too depressed when I get home and just sit in bed doing nothing daydreaming of ways to die.

Brutal dead passion pill
Brocel , I'm online like right now with other brocels on Roblox , want to join us ?
smoke weed, work out
smoke weed , learn languagezz
smoke weed, practice musical inztrumentzzz

smoke weed guitarmaxx

Interaction: what is TCG?
A collectible card game, also called a trading card game among other names, is a type of card game that mixes strategic deck building elements with features of trading cards, introduced with Magic: The Gathering in 1993. Generally a player may begin playing a CCG with a pre-made starter deck, and then customize their deck with a random assortment of cards acquired through booster packs, or from trading with other players, building up their own library of cards.

A collectible card game, also called a trading card game among other names, is a type of card game that mixes strategic deck building elements with features of trading cards, introduced with Magic: The Gathering in 1993. Generally a player may begin playing a CCG with a pre-made starter deck, and then customize their deck with a random assortment of cards acquired through booster packs, or from trading with other players, building up their own library of cards.
Hey, it is actually good, i would like to play that irl! Although, i got nothing here

I also go weeks without playing anything and spending time staring into nothing, daydreaming about a life I can't have.

Hey, it is actually good, i would like to play that irl! Although, i got nothing here
It is fun, very expensive but also attracts super fat-cel nerds or dirtbags.

Right now, it seems so.

gaming is better than doing nothing like cuck

I also go weeks without playing anything and spending time staring into nothing, daydreaming about a life I can't have.
It's the only way time can be slower so tomorrow doesn't start

Brutal dead passion pill
you know it never began when you´re too depressed to enjoy the things you used to spent hours playing

It's the only way time can be slower so tomorrow doesn't start
wageslaving sucks. For me when I work somewhere I can't think of anything else and ruins my whole day.

How are you, Machete? Allswell? How is catfishing goes?
going good, juzt catfizhed a 19 year old latina zlut

I just got into Magic. Never played anything like this before. Played like three games with family and I’m hooked.

Now that the Christmas holidays are over I don’t know what to do.

Do you just randomly show up to card shops and ask if anyone wants to play?

yes because am ethnic

Haven't played xbox in weeks. During the pandemic id spend hours gaming and perfecting games and shit.
games are boring now for me i can't spend 3 minutes in front of the screen without getting bored . probably i have grown up

I just got into Magic. Never played anything like this before. Played like three games with family and I’m hooked.

Now that the Christmas holidays are over I don’t know what to do.

Do you just randomly show up to card shops and ask if anyone wants to play?
I just up the local card shop's tournament schedule and rock up, pay the entry fee, play 3-4 rounds and then leave.

games are boring now for me i can't spend 3 minutes in front of the screen without getting bored . probably i have grown up
Maybe its that too. Problem is there is literally nothing I enjoy. No other hobbies.

no, just too poor

I wanted to do Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, but I dont because of my moobs.