Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone thought of trying to get a blind girlfriend?

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
★★
She can't see face or height so it could work right?

then voice would be important. She can check your height with her hands, if you're not much taller it's over.

Her friends would tell her you're ugly.

She would still smell my inkwelness

They still care about looks nigga

My voice and personality suck as well

blind foids still don't want to be seen with an inkwell

the only thing that blind foids are good for is laughing at them

She’ll reject us when he uses her hands to feel our disgusting face.

Height she can still feel. But I suppose if she was blind from birth she would have no way of telling what a handsome vs. ugly face is by touch.

Lol @ incels descending on volunteer groups for the blind. :feelsgah:

I think it could work. You'd definitely have higher chances.

But let's be real: her parents or her caretakers would look at you, would see you are ugly, then they would try to convince her to dump you.

then voice would be important. She can check your height with her hands, if you're not much taller it's over.
Just get a blind, deaf, double amputee GF theory.

just katawa shoujomaxx theory

She'll ask you your height. If your dishonest, eventually she'll know and you'll risk coming off as a creep. Friends, parents etc.

We can go on walks. She'll have her blind cane, I'll have my pimp cane.

But, the catch is everyone is opposed to you meeting blind singles in your area. Their caretakers will cock-block you. Where are you planning to meet them? They won't let you join because you're not disabled. It's weird that they do this, but they will harm the disabled qts just as a way of indirectly harming us.

Yeah I tried that solution once. I did find a female online who agreed to date back in 2014. She didn't see
my photo and she took a 'friend' along with her. Once she saw me whispered into her friends ear and
the friend then said I 'wasn't her type' - so obviously the friend told her I was ugly.

I then turned to her friend and said do you think this is mature of you? You shouldn't judge a book
by its cover.

Our society has brainwashed most women that they need good looking men, this is why we face
so much discrimination now.

Last edited:
Yeah I tried that solution once. I did find a female online who agreed to date back in 2014. She didn't see
my photo and she took a 'friend' along with her. Once she saw me whispered into her friends ear and
the friend then said I 'wasn't her type' - so obviously the friend told her I was ugly.

I then turned to her friend and said do you think this is mature of you? You shouldn't judge a book
by its cover.

Our society has brainwashed most women that they need good looking men, this is why we face
so much discrimination now.
Brutal

Not only height, also other parts of the body and your muscles/abs.

She can't see face or height so it could work right?
If your issue is physical uglyness maybe but not a great solution for autcels or other mental health sufferes.Actually disabled are a hot comodety on the dating market ,amputees and para's more than the blind but still a hot item.

such creative posts we have in 2024

I tried that. TWICE. And both times it would've worked if their damn friends didn't tell them I was ugly :(. Even blind girls wanna be with a guy who looks good.

Her friends and family will cock block

She can check your height with her hands, if you're not much taller it's over.
Her friends would tell her you're ugly.
She’ll reject us when he uses her hands to feel our disgusting face.
her parents or her caretakers would look at you, would see you are ugly, then they would try to convince her to dump you.
NUCLEAR BLACKPILL OF DOOM @Master @SergeantIncel @mental_out fresh from april 2021

tl;dr
:blackpill: Blind women care about looks as much as sight women
:blackpill: Bind women care about looks MORE than blind men
:blackpill: Blind women report wanting an attractive partner for their social appearance/standing
:blackpill: Sighted men and women love flaunting their attractive partner

"Our sample consisted of 94 sighted and blind participants with different ages of blindness onset: 19 blind/28 sighted males and 19 blind/28 sighted females.

[...] while physical attractiveness was less important to blind men, blind women considered physical attractiveness as important as sighted women.
The importance of a high status and likeable personality was not influenced by sightedness."

"While blind men placed less importance on physical attractiveness,
blind women did not differ from sighted women. This suggests that a partner’s physical attractiveness might bear an indirect advantage to women by increasing their desirability, while sighted men assess physical attractiveness as a direct indicator for fertility and health."

View attachment 473328

:feelsStudy: The study also cites a previous study that found that blind men care less about looks than blind women

:feelsStudy: Blind women don't want an ugly guy because they'd be ashamed, it would hurt their social standing
JFL BEING UGLY = BEING A SOCIAL PARIA, anyone who denies it is coping hard

:feelsStudy: Read the paragraph below. Doesn't that remind you of all the tiktok clips and social media posts of people bragging about their partners?

STUDY

The Role of Vision in the Emergence of Mate Preferences​

Tagging niggas @ThoughtfulCel @soymonkcel @BPJ @cvh1991 @ReturnOfSaddam @gymletethnicel @Diocel @Transcended Trucel @Lebensmüder @yikerinos @your personality @LOLI BREEDING @Simulacrasimulation @BITG @Sportbro @Notorious Inkler @MarquisDeSade @Tenshi

In short:
Giphy

In short:
View attachment 1103249
Blind women care about looks MORE than women with sight :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

The family & friends would potentially cockblock you.

That's why I learned sign language bro!