Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Anyone Think They’re Heightmaxxed

CircumcisedClown

CircumcisedClown

Major
★★
Jimmy Fallon Lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

They say with the modern Western diet and modern healthcare alongside epigenetics has caused many men to grow closer to their genetic height potential. This is partly why men are significantly taller in the West now than they were 200+ years ago. Stunted height due to malnutrition is all but unheard of and endocrinology hyperactive tallfags won’t die from excessive calorie requirements.

All that being said, I’m only 5’10” and I’m 3in shorter than my father and shorter than both my brothers. However, out of the three of us, I’m the most like my mother (5’0”), taking nearly all her genetics. Going off that alone, I should be more like 5’6”, and I also have strange proportions for someone my size.

I feel like I’m heightmaxxed to my genetic potential despite only being average height given my womanlet genes. I think a healthy, active upbringing and good diet pushed my limb growth to its max, which is why my limbs are relatively long in comparison to my torso (32in inseam, 75in wingspan).

I think if I was born a 100 years earlier with the same genetics, I’d probably have grown up to be a gigamanlet. Anyone else feel this way?

I probably could be taller if I inherited some distant ancestor's height. :smonk:

I probably could be taller if I inherited some distant ancestor's height. :smonk:
Sure, but that’s changing your genes. Do you think you reached your maximum achievable height given your current genes?

parents are short but grandpa was 6'5

I was supposed to be over 6ft, but I only ended up being 5'9:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:.

Old people height doesn't matter because the nutrition was not good when they were young.

This is especially ovbious when you come to Eastern Europe and see elder people here. Bad nutrition during communist era made them shorter than zoomers here

All that being said, I’m only 5’10” and I’m 3in shorter than my father and shorter than both my brothers. However, out of the three of us, I’m the most like my mother (5’0”), taking nearly all her genetics. Going off that alone, I should be more like 5’6”, and I also have strange proportions for someone my size.

I feel like I’m heightmaxxed to my genetic potential despite only being average height given my womanlet genes. I think a healthy, active upbringing and good diet pushed my limb growth to its max, which is why my limbs are relatively long in comparison to my torso (32in inseam, 75in wingspan).
How is your wingspan 9" longer than your height? Nutrition didn't do jack shit to your height.

I was supposed to be over 6ft, but I only ended up being 5'9:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:.
Why do you complain about your height if you are 5’9? It’s a perfectly average height for an ethnic

Why do you complain about your height if you are 5’9? It’s a perfectly average height for an ethnic
Because I'm sub-4.

How can you know if you don’t try?
Because I rarely see guys as ugly as me with girlfriends, regardless of height. When I do, they're always tall (6'1+).

Last edited:
Because I rarely see guys as ugly as me with girlfriends, regardless of height. When I do, they're always tall (6'1+).
You can find some short Indian girl and larp about being 6’1 with lifts on.

You can find some short Indian girl and larp about being 6’1 with lifts on.
Do I attach the lifts to my feet permanently:feelskek:?

There are sock lifts
Do they sell 4" sock lifts and are there invisible ones? Even though it won't help ascend, it's a good way to heightfraud without getting caught so I'll consider buying it:feelsokman:.

How is your wingspan 9" longer than your height? Nutrition didn't do jack shit to your height.
Your math is off. I’m 5’10” (70in) and my wingspan is 6’3” (75in). That’s a +5in ape index.

Oh nvm, I thought you were 5'6.
No, I was just saying I should be around 5’6” given my mother’s genetics. This is, of course, ignoring my father’s genetics, but I didn’t get very much from him.

They say with the modern Western diet and modern healthcare alongside epigenetics has caused many men to grow closer to their genetic height potential. This is partly why men are significantly taller in the West now than they were 200+ years ago. Stunted height due to malnutrition is all but unheard of and endocrinology hyperactive tallfags won’t die from excessive calorie requirements.

I think if I was born a 100 years earlier with the same genetics, I’d probably have grown up to be a gigamanlet. Anyone else feel this way?
with yoru wingspan if you did ll surgery you wouldn't look weird

with yoru wingspan if you did ll surgery you wouldn't look weird
I already look weird. My legs are long, and my arms are even longer. What I need is spine lengthening.

Supposed to be 6‘2. ended up being 5‘6 with good sleep and calcium-rich diet. Fuck this shit.