Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Anyone that's well-liked here are almost certainly fakecels

verzetn

verzetn

★★★
more and more fakecels exposed. example is that spic fucker who recently got exposed to have had 4 tinder dates and fucked 3 of them. meanwhile the ban discussion thread had many users asking what happened to that faggot.

i seen this all the time. some "popular" users banned for being fakecel, there're always many users who happen to be friend with such users.

if one has no real friends, chances are he can't make many friends online either. so it's one of the top indicator of one being fakecel if such user is "popular".

also, i noticed the "popular" ones tend to be NT, simply by judging by the way they write.

more and more fakecels exposed. example is that spic fucker who recently got exposed to have had 4 tinder dates and fucked 3 of them.
W H
Omegalul 216 Kb - Omegalul Emote (800x800), Png Download

Some random grays follow me, idk what's up with that since I'm a postminner.
@WØLF
He's talking about @MACHETE.

@WØLF
He's talking about @MACHETE.
Just fucking lol at not thinking that irrelevant NPC meme user spic wasn’t a fakecel from the get go. No one actually took that bozo seriously in the first place

Last edited:
I'm definitely not a fakecel, but as a human being I'm a lost case.
I don't know if I can get any worse in this life.

Those who talk about fakecels are often fakecels themselves. OP is projecting and larping in plain sight. Be careful of @verzetn

high IQ post. Anyone also chadfishing is often fakecel, many times they are the Chad themselves.

Damn my autistic ass got no friends in this forum jfl

Just fucking lol at not thinking that irrelevant NPC meme user spic wasn’t a fakecel from the get go. No one actually took that bozo seriously in the first place
tbh he was an irrelvent retard who always made cringe ass posts with zs and who else high af rn
honestly him having sex isnt the reason id want him banned, its for the things i mentioned above

the women who he fucked on the tinder pic looked subhuman

Link to that thread mayb
screenshot_20230131_165259_chrome-png.702887

found it on ban thread

they look ugly and brown just like himself so maybe his son will be posting here in a couple decades saying "who else high af rn"
@Transcended Trucel @based_meme @Dregster

I can't even make eye contact for more than 3 seconds and I have friends both IRL and online it's not that hard JFL.

more and more fakecels exposed. example is that spic fucker who recently got exposed to have had 4 tinder dates and fucked 3 of them. meanwhile the ban discussion thread had many users asking what happened to that faggot.

i seen this all the time. some "popular" users banned for being fakecel, there're always many users who happen to be friend with such users.

if one has no real friends, chances are he can't make many friends online either. so it's one of the top indicator of one being fakecel if such user is "popular".

also, i noticed the "popular" ones tend to be NT, simply by judging by the way they write.
I noticed this too. I can't trust anyone

Of course...... ....

regla-99.png

he also fucked a french woman, and he lost his virginity in high school