Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion anyone that you hope doesn't ascend?

W

wei#3959

Banned
-
you guys know anyone that you hope doesn't ascend or get a gf?

and yea, it's "hope", not "deserve" like ppl normally say. ppl normally say so and so doesn't deserve to have a gf, etc, etc, but who the fuck are they, who the fuck am i to say who does and doesn't deserve to have a girlfriend, a partner right.

i know a bunch of people here though. romantic love, or the pursuit and the desire of it seems to bring out the worst in humans. i hope none of these assholes find a partner for years to come lol.

or the pursuit and the desire of it seems to bring out the worst in humans. i hope none of these assholes find a partner for years to come
Why not. If I get a bitch I'm going to treat her like shit and I hope anyone who manages to "ascend" does the same

I'm certain it will never happen.

No. Maybe they are disrespectful here but who knows what they could be if they had the chance to ascend. Some might make good fathers and husbands. No point in feeling resentful toward our brothers. Life already punished them.

No. Maybe they are disrespectful here but who knows what they could be if they had the chance to ascend. Some might make good fathers and husbands. No point in feeling resentful toward our brothers. Life already punished them.
all the ppl i have in mind aren't self aware enough to use this site lol

>Deserve :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Hate this fucking normie lie. Their concept of "deserving a woman" never holds up if we examine attractive criminals yet incels are always gaslighted by throwing words like "deserve" and "entitled" around.

>Deserve :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Hate this fucking normie lie. Their concept of "deserving a woman" never holds up if we examine attractive criminals yet incels are always gaslighted by throwing words like "deserve" and "entitled" around.
yep. hence why i hope none of these ppl i know get a partner

Azaylias
could you just give your opinion. i got you on discord before, you seem decently high iq so you should chime in lol

@Broly (if he don't stop bragging)

Last edited:
I am not delusional this will never happen.

wait, what do you
i know a bunch of people here though. romantic love, or the pursuit and the desire of it seems to bring out the worst in humans. i hope none of these assholes find a partner for years to come lol
If they look down upon incels right after ascending then I hope such people remain virgins forever, is that what you mean? Because I don't care if someone mistreats his gf if he gets to "ascend" (beating is going a bit too far unless they deserve it), in fact I encourage them to do so just to keep the whore under control

Last edited:
Why , what makes these incels you know so bad :feelssus:. Every asshole I’ve met was a sex haver.

the one fat fuck in my school that used to "bully' me

Most young zoomers so the beta uprising can finally happen:feelsjuice:

Yes but only enemies of mine.

I hope graycels never ascend

If they look down upon incels right after ascending then I hope such people remain virgins forever, is that what you mean? Because I don't care if someone mistreats his gf if he gets to "ascend" (beating is going a bit too far unless they deserve it), in fact I encourage them to do so just to keep the whore under control
oh yea that's one type of person

I'll think of an answer later. Ascension is meaningless, anyway...males can do productive things that femoids cannot.