Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone that shames men for being virgins or sexually inactive should be forced to live the same life style.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, anyone that shames men for being virgins or sexually inactive should be forced to live the same inactive sex lives as incels and chucked into prison for a month where they are forced to watch volunteering couples who do the job of showing how left out incels feel, have sex everyday so the couples will have sex everyday in front of the virgin shamers and sexually inactive shamers and the dudes will have something around their cock so they can’t masturbate and the women will have something around their vagina so they can’t masturbate and at the end of the month they will be asked ‘Know how it feels now and are you going to stop shaming sexually inactive men?’ and if they answer yes, they will be set free but if they answer no, they are kept in for another month and asked the same question again the next month.

I’m all for freedom of speech but virgin shaming and shaming those for being sexually inactive is not an ACTUAL argument.

Last edited:
Like the title says

Lockdown kind of did that to the normies and look how they reacted

Based, if they have the nerve to laugh at other men's disgrace then I guess it shouldn't be that much of a burden for them, right?

Based, if they have the nerve to laugh at other men's disgrace then I guess it shouldn't be that much of a burden for them, right?
Damn right, show them how it feels.

Keep fucking coping lmao holy shit at this cope, my neighbors are fucking and moaning on a daily basis, morning and evening.
You bald fuck, I said "kind of". I've seen some normies who genuinely went insane because they couldn't go out on dates and stuff. I never said that some still haven't fucked inside their homes also lockdown is pretty much over JFL

Well, that's the crux of the whole problem, innit? They don't know what it feels like so they take their privileged lifestyle for granted.

Well, that's the crux of the whole problem, innit? They don't know what it feels like so they take their privileged lifestyle for granted.
They need a good lesson though, a really good one.

It works both ways. Some of them got locked down with their gfs, and others were forced to be on their own. Some of them have gone crazy over it, others have taken their life. Not to mention, countless articles have been written about how isolation is bad for humans.

Guess we're not human cuz I've been alone for as far as I can remember and no one has ever given a damn about it.

Like the topic title says, anyone that shames men for being virgins or sexually inactive should be forced to live the same inactive sex lives as incels and chucked into prison for a month where they are forced to watch volunteering couples who do the job of showing how left out incels feel, have sex everyday so the couples will have sex everyday in front of the virgin shamers and sexually inactive shamers and the dudes will have something around their cock so they can’t masturbate and the women will have something around their vagina so they can’t masturbate and at the end of the month they will be asked ‘Know how it feels now and are you going to stop shaming sexually inactive men?’ and if they answer yes, they will be set free but if they answer no, they are kept in for another month and asked the same question again the next month.

I’m all for freedom of speech but virgin shaming and shaming those for being sexually inactive is not an ACTUAL argument.
Based.

I was called disabled but a sub2 foid when she found out I was a virgin

And yet they trivialize our problems

a couple IT foids trivialize our problems but then whine about how they are too impatient to teach a Virgin (which would take a few months MAXIMUM) yet they think our problems are no big deal

talk about hypocrites

YES!

If only that were possible, but normies seeing PDA doesn't affect them at the same deep level it affects us. Trust me, I've thought about this in great detail before. The problem is that normies know they'll be able to get sexual attention when they get out, as they always have been able to before they get thrown in jail. It just wouldn't work the way you want it to and is more likely to just simulate a dry spell, which most normies are used to already, anyway. And asking them how they feel is doomed to failure, because people lie, and they'll pretend their way through getting out.

As nice a concept as it is, it just wouldn't work. Especially against foids, who arguably deserve it even more for inflicting inceldom upon us.

If only that were possible, but normies seeing PDA doesn't affect them at the same deep level it affects us. Trust me, I've thought about this in great detail before. The problem is that normies know they'll be able to get sexual attention when they get out, as they always have been able to before they get thrown in jail. It just wouldn't work the way you want it to and is more likely to just simulate a dry spell, which most normies are used to already, anyway. And asking them how they feel is doomed to failure, because people lie, and they'll pretend their way through getting out.

As nice a concept as it is, it just wouldn't work. Especially against foids, who arguably deserve it even more for inflicting inceldom upon us.
Time to up the ante then. I'd say take away their greatest source of worth. Face symmetry, chin, muscles, reproductive organs, whatever. Just take that away from them and put them into this correction facility.

Would this work, or would it be too extreme?

Time to up the ante then. I'd say take away their greatest source of worth. Face symmetry, chin, muscles, reproductive organs, whatever. Just take that away from them and put them into this correction facility.

Would this work, or would it be too extreme?
Why even bother with putting them in a facility at that point? Just take their looks away permanently, and throw them back into society. If they think it's so funny that we've been doomed to a permanent existence in low social status due to our looks and whatnot, they can go out and have a permanent field trip into our world. Just remind them that they thought such a situation was absolutely hilarious as you send them on their way back to society.

If they find it fun to trash on us, and think our condition is funny, then I don't think that's extreme at all. Remember, extremism isn't funny.

Why even bother with putting them in a facility at that point? Just take their looks away permanently, and throw them back into society. If they think it's so funny that we've been doomed to a permanent existence in low social status due to our looks and whatnot, they can go out and have a permanent field trip into our world. Just remind them that they thought such a situation was absolutely hilarious as you send them on their way back to society.

If they find it fun to trash on us, and think our condition is funny, then I don't think that's extreme at all. Remember, extremism isn't funny.
Agreed. Tried to connect to first post, but failed to find a use for such a facility in my hypothetical.