Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone telling you to advertise yourself as incel is glowing.

mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

This system is contradicting of failing, and yet -
★★★★★
DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING "INCEL" ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA.
DO NOT OUT YOURSELF AS A TRUMP SUPPORTER
DO NOT POST ANTI BLM SHIT

IF NECESSARY LARP AS BLM SUPPORTER OR ANTI TRUMP.

I haven't gone to this level.

All I post are cat pics and mental health stuff (which I actually do agree with.)

Being an incel today is like being black back in the 1850s, only difference is our situation isn't getting better

It's easier to just not have social media, or if you have to don't post any revealing information on there.

I don’t interact with other people on social “media” for the most part

or if you have to don't post any revealing information on there.
This is not a valid option. If you have EVEN ONCE logged in from your physical computer with your regular browser without a vpn, your account is associated with your real ID. Law enforcement can and will ask for this data and glowniggers will come after you.

Good advice for our brothers in the cities and other Jew/libtarded centers of nigger worship no doubt.

Fortunately for me I practically live in flyover country so I rarely if ever see even a single coon or kike where I live albeit their ugly mugs do on occasion show up on my local Jews news station unfortunately.

Take every counter measurement against doxxing. (What’s glowing btw)

(What’s glowing btw)

View attachment 281437
Thanks brocel.
Here you go new fag

Thanks buddy boyo.

This is not a valid option. If you have EVEN ONCE logged in from your physical computer with your regular browser without a vpn, your account is associated with your real ID. Law enforcement can and will ask for this data and glowniggers will come after you.
i mean unless you say youre gonna ER on twitter and law enforcement comes after you nobody's gonna know who you are

i mean unless you say youre gonna ER on twitter and law enforcement comes after you nobody's gonna know who you are
It is massively retarded to assume that you are not being monitored, and glowniggers are not trying to make you commit crimes so that they can arrest you.

It is massively retarded to assume that you are not being monitored, and glowniggers are not trying to make you commit crimes so that they can arrest you.
i wouldnt know about that but being publically incel/trump supporter on social media is most definitely low iq

It's easier to just not have social media, or if you have to don't post any revealing information on there.

Yeah, i agree with never posting revealing information on social media, but telling people here to not have social media is also glowing IMHO. As we live in a society where social media is highly normalized, you're instantly seen as a fucking weirdo if you don't have any, or if your accounts are in a "state of disrepair".

Here's a piece of advice for all my brocels:

If you want to be as inconspicuous as possible, make social media accounts and "maintain" them with some photos and interactions every now and then (liking someone's photo, commenting on someone's stories, etc...), but NEVER disclose any of your personal opinions, NEVER engage on any kind of political discourse or discussion, and NEVER interact in any contradictory kind of post.

DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING "INCEL" ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA.
DO NOT OUT YOURSELF AS A TRUMP SUPPORTER
DO NOT POST ANTI BLM SHIT

I don't have social media

I don't really need to be anti trump since people around me are trump supporters, or are apolitical

Being anti BLM is obvious social suicide. Of course I wouldn't do that

Just cower bro...

If you want to be as inconspicuous as possible, make social media accounts and "maintain" them with some photos and interactions every now and then (liking someone's photo, commenting on someone's stories, etc...), but NEVER disclose any of your personal opinions, NEVER engage on any kind of political discourse or discussion, and NEVER interact in any contradictory kind of post.

I prefer to be ghost on the internet for the most part, but I also wonder if I am doing a disservice to anyone who would have agreed with me, if I took a stance.