Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] anyone studymax together?

I want to be a biologist. I will never switch my major.
It's over for you probably then money maxxing wise tbh. My foid cousin got bio engineering degree and hasn't found no bio jobs. Only jobs that use degree as a check mark where any STEM degree would do the job

So you're doing Data Science: it's a very lucrative job and lots of Indian IT headhunters will scout your LinkedIn. My father got called 50+ a day from recruiters and the salary is good; just improve your computer science skills and understanding as much as possible.
I can send his notes to you if you want: he is taking a break because of my mother's condition until I enroll in a university.

Do you speak decent English? You will need it for the interviews: most of the people that learn Data Science are from India with bad English, so you could differentiate yourself from your competition if you want to work in an office environment.

So you're doing Data Science: it's a very lucrative job and lots of Indian IT headhunters will scout your LinkedIn. My father got called 50+ a day from recruiters and the salary is good; just improve your computer science skills and understanding as much as possible.
I can send his notes to you if you want: he is taking a break because of my mother's condition until I enroll in a university.

Do you speak decent English? You will need it for the interviews: most of the people that learn Data Science are from India with bad English, so you could differentiate yourself from your competition if you want to work in an office environment.
I am working in China,so English is not very important,big data is really lucrative,you can earn good money if you are expertised in it

I am working in China,so English is not very important,big data is really lucrative,you can earn good money if you are expertised in it
I can share with you my father's notes if you want. It's very clean written: he was practicing with AWS (Amazon Web Services) for 2 years.

Last edited:
It seems like a lot of us sub-humans are into coding.

thanks,how can I get it

yesterday went with my wagecuck friend to look for rent rooms

today wash clothes,do cleaning,don't study
Scan 20210725
Scan 20210725 2
Scan 20210725 3
Screenshot65
Image 9
Image 10
Image 11
Image 12

Here are some of the final notes he took on his notebook with has around 80 pages and 120-200+ in the folder he takes to work.
Do you have an email account you can open so I can scan and send them faster?

It seems like a lot of us sub-humans are into coding.
it fits introvert people quite well and IT industry is less lookism,also it pays quite well
View attachment 471706View attachment 471708View attachment 471709View attachment 471712View attachment 471723View attachment 471724View attachment 471725View attachment 471727
Here are some of the final notes he took on his notebook with has around 80 pages and 120-200+ in the folder he takes to work.
Do you have an email account you can open so I can scan and send them faster?
thanks,bro,I sent my email account through PM

Last edited:
Who said I was doing a PhD? I'm just a first year student who has barely touched the surface of this subject. I do want to pursue a PhD tho.

As for curry entrance exam I will never be caught dead giving them. I don't want to be a government wagecuck.

I might give the entrance for PhD here because I probably won't be able to get admission in foreign universities for some reasons. The exam I saw for PhD was pretty easy ngl, I was actually surprised that it was so easy. I hope they just give me the lab to myself and won't bother me with any curryland bullshit and let me do research in peace.

The education system in curryland for biology atleast is incredibly bad. For that reason most people who pursue biology in India get stuck in India, it's like the system was designed to keep people within the country and designed very poorly. Maths isn't even in our coursework ffs. That's why most people interested in biology do PhD here then do a Post doctoral in some good foreign University or research institute.
I wish I had done a biology degree instead, it was my passion since childhood :feelsbadman:

At least I would cope by academymaxx, but I chose the easy pathway to be the miserable wageslave I was born to be

I wish I had done a biology degree instead, it was my passion since childhood :feelsbadman:

At least I would cope by academymaxx, but I chose the easy pathway to be the miserable wageslave I was born to be
Biology is a research based field tho unless you are a doctor. It's sort of tough ngl.

IMG 20210726 221928

only study less than 2.5h today:cryfeels:

Biology is a research based field tho unless you are a doctor. It's sort of tough ngl.
Yeah you're probably right, what I mean is that since I'd be doing something I already like it wouldn't be that much of a pain. Rather quite fun and interesting tbh

But who knows, maybe I did the right thing, is it even feasible to poorcel from some shithole to pursue an academic career?

Don't feel too bad: it's consistency that matters when learning anything new.
1 hr every day for 100 days > 10 hrs every day for 10 days
yeah

is it even feasible to poorcel from some shithole to pursue an academic career?
Well im not a poorcel so I don't need to worry about that but a poorcel will face quite a lot of difficulty in pursuing an academic career in my opinion.