Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone started balding as a teenager?

PigeonMogger

PigeonMogger

Whitepill is the solution
Hello guys hope you are all having a good day.
I was wondering if anyone here started balding at a very young age like me.
I am currently 18 years old and at Norwood 1.5.
Currently, it's alright I guess, but chances are that I will bald much faster than normal, and I dunno what to do about it.
Does anyone have experience with balding at a young age as well?
Any advice would be appreciated thanks.

I always had a high forehead :forcedsmile:

most of my family memebers lost all their hair in their therties
i started at 17 probably and i am in my mid twenties now and still balding like crazy.
i tried using minox and other shit like that but it onlly was a waste of money and effort

I don't remember when I started balding but I was quite young

most of my family memebers lost all their hair in their therties
i started at 17 probably and i am in my mid twenties now and still balding like crazy.
i tried using minox and other shit like that but it onlly was a waste of money and effort
Do you plan on shaving it or something?

Yes I started receding by the time I finished highschool.

I don't remember when I started balding but I was quite young
Yea it seems to be a common trait for us incels.
Has it always affected your self-esteem?

Yea it seems to be a common trait for us incels.
Has it always affected your self-esteem?
My self-esteem was never really high, but yeah, balding didn't really made me feel better about my looks

I had started balding at 17 years old. Go to the dermatologist, buy minox and finasteridum

My self-esteem was never really high, but yeah, balding didn't really made me feel better about my looks
Tbh I didnt even know I was balding when I was a kid. I just though that I had a terrible hairline. I my parents would give me buzz cuts(still do), and I would hate it so much cause it reveled my terrible hairline. I remember crying before I went to school after getting my haircut lol.
But I noticed that as I became more blackpilled as I got older, I didn't care as much as before. It is just my shitty genes and nothing I could do about it. Good thing I made it out of high school just in time.

balding is a death sentence in dating

Tbh I didnt even know I was balding when I was a kid. I just though that I had a terrible hairline. I my parents would give me buzz cuts(still do), and I would hate it so much cause it reveled my terrible hairline. I remember crying before I went to school after getting my haircut lol.
But I noticed that as I became more blackpilled as I got older, I didn't care as much as before. It is just my shitty genes and nothing I could do about it. Good thing I made it out of high school just in time.
Balding as a kid must have been very brutal bro :feelsbadman:

Balding as a kid must have been very brutal bro :feelsbadman:
Yea it really sucks. The only good thing to come out of it was that it helped me discover the black pill and this forum lol. But it's far from my only issue.

Balding as a teen is basically a guarantee you won't have any experience in high school, but tbh I don't think it would have been that much better if I wasn't.

Yea it really sucks. The only good thing to come out of it was that it helped me discover the black pill and this forum lol. But it's far from my only issue.
Even balding itself is a very big issue on its own.
But if you're short, ugly and non-NT on top of that, it's already over.

Brutal. I cant afford hair transplant so I will likely have to shave it off when I reach norwood 3.
I wouldn't bother with hair transplant. Taking fin/dut is the first and the last treatment there is, all others are complimentary. You need to take fin/dut after hair transplant because if not you'll lose hair in other areas and you'll get an alien balding pattern. I recommend starting on fin + minox. My baldness initiated at 19 and I managed to hold it off with fin for over 10 years. Now I'm on dut.

Yeah but I can't give you an advice then it was pretty fucked up I shaved it off

Yeah, I was about 18 when I first noticed thinning at my hairline, I'm 23 now and still have all of my hair, my hair loss isn't as aggressive as I thought it was going to be, I have been taking finasteride since I was 21 too. It has helped stop the hair loss, it's the only thing that works.

Wow, the norwoodpill is fucking horrific, especially as a teenager. I am very glad that I still kept my hair back then and it hasn't really receded yet, but I am very scared of when it will. I have been watching my hairline and I will be ready to treat it with every product that I can (finasteride, minoxidil, etc) when I see that it even moves a millimeter back. If I lose my hair I will become even more subhuman than I already am. I don't want to see how much lower I can go.

norwood reaper knows no bounds