Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Anyone sick of YouTubers crybabying over demonetization in every single video?

narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★
YouTube is one of my favorite copes but 99% of YouTubers sit there and moan about YouTube for 2 mins then start the video.

Lmao at Minecraft YouTubers getting censored by the joos.

The real people getting censored are the guys speaking truth, getting videos completely restricted and or their channels terminated for one video. Not because you didn't get your little YouTube ad bux.

youtubers get popular bc they are confident chads

youtubers get popular bc they are confident chads
Most YouTubers are severely autistic, mostly the shut in gamers lol. People like Jake Paul and so on are the opposite. Slayer big shot Chad's

I miss youtube before the partner shit. When people made videos because they liked making videos and didn't just make the most contrived, insincere BS for shekels.
Me too :(

They are cucked bluepilled faggots who probably shat on incels when they were riding our wave a while back

I hope they lose their homes to a fire like matpat

I hate normies and their lifestyle so i never watch any youtuber

Don’t give them attention
I miss youtube before the partner shit. When people made videos because they liked making videos and didn't just make the most contrived, insincere BS for shekels.
Yup, those were the good old days of YouTube

It's just a popularity contest these days... a shitty one at that.

Old youtube was good now it's (((Youtube)))

They are 100% right on this topic tbh.
Just imagine:
You shoot a vid, edit it for hours, render it, (and this is your job)

Just do youtube as a hobby and get a job.

Its work now and nobody does it because they want to entertain you. They are doing it for money now, thats it.

Just imagine:
YouTube never employed any YouTuber, they aren't responsible if their career gets fucked, back to the McDonald's kitchen you go then.

Just imagine:
Arent you a content creator.

I mean to be fair, it’s oppression because females don’t get demonetized and males do.

Those people should not have never been "famous" at the first.

Yes, it gets really tiring.

content creatorA fancy word for Youtuber that tries to sugercoat the worthlessness of the "profession".

Youtuber: "I'm a content creator."
Normal Person: "Still struggling to hold down a job, then?"

by Dr. Conlon December 15, 2017

JFL @ watching youtubers in this day and age. Site has turned into garbage yrs ago

GET A REAL JOB BRO :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: