Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone scared of getting sex?

Shrek

Shrek

Always productive day,never reproductive day
★★★★★
Even if you magically get in that position ,you are not going to be scared of sex?

Just imagine being over the legal age to be an adult by many years and being KHHV incel with 0 experience regarding women ,with a small penis ,with possible erection issues+ other problems...

How can you not be scared of sex?I never wanted sex that much .If i would have been that desperate i would have already paid a prostitute to finish the job.I crave to have someone that cares about me much more.

Imagine doing for the first time what foids of your age have been doing on a daily basis since their early teens.
Obviously I'm scared af.

Scared of sex? Women were made for peepee enjoyment.

You wouldn't be scared when it came time to actually rail a foid, because it's your natural biological instinct to do it. :feelsjuice:

Nigger scared of poosie

No, I've had sex twice with prostitutes and it didn't feel scary. Just don't overthink it. Go with the flow.

Worst that would happen is i'd be back where I am now but I'd have had sex

i am scared tbh i can't just show my body to a stranger after so many years o fisolation

I wouldn't know what to do. It's my greatest fear at this point

Very much, I'm more scared of having sex and girls than spending my lifetime alone, that's why I never actively tried to get a girl or hire a prostitute. If I was normal height and better looking I would try, because I would know that I have a chance and that I'm not an disgrace, this way why bother, only to stress and embarrass myself.

I'm scared of liking it so much that i'd coom too early and fucking up so badly that she will tell everyone and I won't ever have that feeling ever again :fuk:

I wouldn't say I'd feel scared, but the whole thing would just feel completely alien to me. I can't even imagine being naked with a girl in bed.

Low T trait I will ravage a bitch with my cock

Even if you magically get in that position ,you are not going to be scared of sex?

Just imagine being over the legal age to be an adult by many years and being KHHV incel with 0 experience regarding women ,with a small penis ,with possible erection issues+ other problems...

How can you not be scared of sex?I never wanted sex that much .If i would have been that desperate i would have already paid a prostitute to finish the job.I crave to have someone that cares about me much more.

Yeah, I'd be scared of disappointing her

No, I've had sex twice with prostitutes and it didn't feel scary. Just don't overthink it. Go with the flow.
Nice
I'm scared of liking it so much that i'd coom too early and fucking up so badly that she will tell everyone and I won't ever have that feeling ever again :fuk:
Me too

I couldn’t hire a hooker even if I wanted too. They are still a foid at the end of the day, and they’re the harshest critics.

I'm cumming before even inserting it. :cryfeels:

1% Of us is doing this ever so useless post i guess.

nah,im not scared of something i will never do.

I understand what you mean but even if you perform badly you'll still have lost your virginity and opened many further doors for yourself.