Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone remember that cunt Adlelelele from IT who planned her big web series about inc

• Thread starter modus_coperandi
  • Start date
modus_coperandi

modus_coperandi

Veteran
★★★★★
Big web series about Incels I meant. She developed a bunch of characters and artwork and introduced this idea proudly. JFL how no one gives a single fuck about incels anymore and this whole thing will tank big time.

RE: Anyone remember that count Adlelelele from IT who planned her big once web series in

When is that shit supposed to come out

RE: Anyone remember that count Adlelelele from IT who planned her big once web series in

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:
When is that shit supposed to come out

She said January and wanted to work with another artist and planned it carefully.

modus_coperandi said:
She said January and wanted to work with another artist and planned it carefully.

I'm kind of curious how they will make the incel characters look. Probably average to below average becuase ugly males don't exist to them

This web series will be prime rage fuel.

Yeah they all had retarded masks

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:
modus_coperandi said:
I'm kind of curious how they will make the incel characters look. Probably average to below average becuase ugly males don't exist to them

Average in our sense of the world. Women think anything sub-8 is deformed and hideous.

Lol damn, aren't I the main character of that? She made my character the skinny pink guy with the smiley face paper bag.

Zielony4 said:
Lol damn, aren't I the main character of that? She made my character the skinny pink guy with the smiley face paper bag.

Yeah she made one character out of you.

fat cucktears cunt

And yet the " incel" will probably be 5/10 beta bucks/ normies who are just geeky or act odd. As opposed to Truecels with dead eyes and subhuman bone structure/looks.

We should sue her ass for copyright lmao.

Cringey comics made by a cringey 16 year old that are worshipped by cringey autists on IncelTears
Just lol

RE: Anyone remember that cunt from IT who planned her big web series about inc

One thing I never understood is why they were so happy when r/incels was banned? 70% of their content is from that subreddit. It's like having a cow that makes milk and cheering for when the cow dies and you buy a new one.

And of course they will cherrypick the most extremist posters and content from the plethora of generally harmless activity on this site and r/incels, because vilifying others is the primary objective.

Anon said:
One thing I never understood is why they were so happy when r/incels was banned? 70% of their content is from that subreddit. It's like having a cow that makes milk and cheering for when the cow dies and you buy a new one.

Because they finally got a victory in life.

not_here_4_points said:
Because they finally got a victory in life.

It's not a victory when you have to chase incels to a different platform in order to find new content.

Anon said:
It's not a victory when you have to chase incels to a different platform in order to find new content.

It gets their mind off of being cucked

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:
It gets their mind off of being cucked

In other words. It's cope

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6