Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone really far behind on other life milestones too?

UnwantedVirgin

UnwantedVirgin

Autism is a death sentence for ugly men
★★★★★
Over Christmas I've heard so much about Chad and my sisters life outside of this house and whilst they may be a decade younger than me, they've done so much more in life already.

I attribute that to not being ugly, not being autistic (for Chad) and generally not being bullied or kicked to the kerb all the time.

Last edited:
Over Christmas day I've heard so much about Chad and my sisters life outside of this house and they may be a decade younger than me but they've done so much more in life already.

I attribute that to not being ugly, not being autistic (for Chad) and generally not being bullied or kicked to the kerb all the time.
They are were not traumatized like we are.

par for the course of being a dejected male. guess that is something us autists and lowly NTs can all relate with.
Yep, I felt like a dumb kid compared to them when they were telling us about some of their adventures and shit they got up to (nothing sexual this time).
They are were not traumatized like we are.
I think it might be permanent, probably makes you socially slower too as the happy parts of the brain rot. He's really fucking witty and quick too with jokes and comebacks.
You must teach us bro, how?

I'm 20, live with my parents and still go to school. I also don't have a drivers license.

Top that.
29 soon, live with parents, school and college ended the best part of a decade ago, no drivers licence, autism, hear sister and her boyfriend who are younger than you fucking.
Teach what? The only thing I have is a really high IQ but it's useless besides learning languages Which is my only life passion
Hit milestones many of us missed.
21 , bullied out of school , tried to get ged and failed , autistic and paranoid . Retarded severe abuse
Something tells me the bullying never ends, once you've down you're down. Even now people IRL still treat me different when they sense I'm different.
Relatable. You are a little older than me; conversing with your younger sister and hearing about her adventures must be rather frustrating, I can only imagine. Only gets worse from here as more important milestones begin to come up (e.g. owning a home, kids, etcetera).
Yeah, the home owning part and starting families started to kick in these past two years. Everything is so expensive where I live that you need two incomes to afford a home, and that nearly always means being in a long term relationship to split the financial load.
If not for this forum I fear I would have cognitively declined further, after having not spoken or written for 3 years. 'twas a blessing I discovered this forum when I did.
Yeah, this forum and various other internet places certainly helps a little with the rot.

It is rather expensive. I believe we both reside in the UK; I have no hopes for ever owning a home - I do not even allow the thought to linger.
That is correct yes, even a small house requires two incomes unless you've got a really well paying job. People I was in school with are now buying family homes and having their second kid, some of us are still waiting on our first kiss for crying out loud.

21 , bullied out of school , tried to get ged and failed , autistic and paranoid . Retarded severe abuse
I was bullied by a group of girls at school. They really went out of their way to make my life a misery. Most probably why i know hate all dirty foids to this say.

I was bullied by a group of girls at school. They really went out of their way to make my life a misery. Most probably why i know hate all dirty foids to this say.
Groups of foids can be vile at times and really nasty to people like us at the bottom of the social ladder.
:feelsUnreal::feelsrope:aaaaaaaaaaa is my response - my avi, too. I dread to think what my peers are up to - just graduated uni, going into the workforce. Can't imagine what they experienced during that time (maybe Covid messed it up for them :feelsdevil:). Alas, they are still much further ahead, and will most likely stay that way.

It is all a big joke haha. I guess we exist for them to look at and be thankful for what they have.
The funny thing is people will still tell you "oh that stuff doesn't matter bro, just find something you're good at and get a hobby", "there's someone for everyone". These same people who go crazy if they have to endure a so-called dry spell. The hobbies can only fill so much of the void and eventually their effect wears thin.

Last edited:
Groups of foids can be vile at times and really nasty to people like us at the bottom of the social ladder.

The funny thing is people will still tell you "oh that stuff doesn't matter bro, just find something you're good at and get a hobby". These same people who go crazy if they have to endure a so-called dry spell. The hobbies can only fill so much of the void.
Sorry about the spelling, I’ve had a few. I play the guitar which i enjoy. Beyond that, I have nothing to get excited about. Found this forum less than a week ago and it’s a massive weight lifted off my shoulders to be in the company of fellow incels.

The lockdowns along with regular dry spells (as you alluded to) reveal(ed) their hypocrisy.

Most have no need to think deeply or worry about such things, so when offering advice they just give whatever rosy-sounding, optimistic drivel they can muster up. In their world I'm sure that they truly believe that there is someone for everyone, that hobbies are a gateway to either a relationship or personal satisfaction. They just have... whatever it is that we do not (we already know what those attributes are).

Exhausting stuff. Burying my head in the sand isn't even effective anymore. They are everywhere.
There's a good 4chan post alluding to what we're missing and our deficits, it's pretty brutal.

Sorry about the spelling, I’ve had a few. I play the guitar which i enjoy. Beyond that, I have nothing to get excited about. Found this forum less than a week ago and it’s a massive weight lifted off my shoulders to be in the company of fellow incels.
Guitar is cool, ever tried playing something in front of foids just to see their reaction?

Being painfully shy i couldn’t possibly.
Ok fair enough.
haha I've seen this image too many times now - still fresh. Regular people often say that it is defeatist to say "why bother?" or "If you have to try, you have already lost" but is holds much truth. They overestimate how much work they are putting in (just showing up to a location and receiving positive attention, getting a job, a partner, a promotion) and downplay the often unescapable positions of those beneath them.
Yep, a lot of it isn't conscious to most people as the stuff they're thinking about and putting effort into isn't what's attracting a mate in the first place. A nice haircut and outfit just compliments an already good baseline.

Then you get the Gen Xers and older giving advice which would've probably worked in their day when a little below average looks male wasn't the be-all-and-end-all, but is no longer applicable with how the dating market is these days with dating apps and womens inflated standards.

That is correct yes, even a small house requires two incomes unless you've got a really well paying job. People I was in school with are now buying family homes and having their second kid, some of us are still waiting on our first kiss for crying out loud.

I live in supportive housing. I cannot drive and have never been employed.

haha I've seen this image too many times now - still fresh. Regular people often say that it is defeatist to say "why bother?" or "If you have to try, you have already lost" but is holds much truth. They overestimate how much work they are putting in (just showing up to a location and receiving positive attention, getting a job, a partner, a promotion) and downplay the often unescapable positions of those beneath them.
Normies are very egotistical. They absolutely need to think that they worked hard for everything. It’s the main reason the blackpill is so hated. Not that it’s depressing or defeatist but that it takes away from the “work” normies supposedly put in

That’s common for all neurodivergent people