Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone practicing walking at night?

Newbie17

Newbie17

Mikel Arteta irl; Relative of Fyodor Dostoevsky
-
Does anyone do that? Seems like a decent cope and escape from reality. You are all alone, everything is calm, no one is bothering you...

I live with my parents so I can't just walk out if the house at night. I'll try it when I move out

Night walks are the only time I leave the house.

I live with my parents so I can't just walk out if the house at night. I'll try it when I move out
You can still do it, why not? Just tell them the truth, you’re going for a walk, no big deal.

Back in India when I used to own a motorcycle I used to go on late night long drives like from 1 am to 3-4 am.

If you live in the hood your asking to be robbed and murdered lmao

you're a damn prisoner. I've been going outside late at night since like 16

Nah, I don't want to get stabbed.

yeah, I prefer driving tho

I usually go for walks at 2-3am, everything is so quiet, the air is so fresh, the world is just on pause and the beautiful star filled sky just makes me philosopher about life and reminisce about my childhood.

No, I don't want to get flattened by a truck. Or mauled by a bear or bobcat.

i walk my dog around 11pm, dark and nobody can really see me

its nice

I'll drive the scenic route in Chicago and cruise a blunt. Or bike around my suburbs at night

Would love to walk late but where I live there are a lot of stray dogs. I wish I stayed in a nicer area.

My parents don't want me out past 10
>Being this high-inhibition

What are your parents going to do if you stay past 10? Go ER on your ass? :feelskek:

i love walking at night its so quiet and the air feels nice too

Would love to walk late but where I live there are a lot of stray dogs. I wish I stayed in a nicer area.

>Being this high-inhibition

What are your parents going to do if you stay past 10? Go ER on your ass? :feelskek:

They threaten to cut me off the family all the time and kick me out

Just got back from a night walk. The normgroids are out in force tonight, and rowdy. I was walking down main street some methhead looking fuck in a van stopped and said something to me, I turned around and was waiting for him to indicate what the hell he wanted, he just looked at me so I walked on. Then on the way home some other methheads in a different van shouted something I assume was directed at me and sounded suspiciously like, "FREAK!"

I feel a hell of a lot more confident with my two basic weapons (knife and stun gun). Last year some hillbilly normies threw an egg at me which missed by my foot, which was still upsetting. I flipped them off and put my keys through my fingers ready to defend myself but they didn't turn back. Other than these events and almost getting mauled by a pit bull a couple years ago or so, nothing eventful really happens on my walks.

Pepper spray is an incel's best friend

Just got back from a night walk. The normgroids are out in force tonight, and rowdy. I was walking down main street some methhead looking fuck in a van stopped and said something to me, I turned around and was waiting for him to indicate what the hell he wanted, he just looked at me so I walked on. Then on the way home some other methheads in a different van shouted something I assume was directed at me and sounded suspiciously like, "FREAK!"

I feel a hell of a lot more confident with my two basic weapons (knife and stun gun). Last year some hillbilly normies threw an egg at me which missed by my foot, which was still upsetting. I flipped them off and put my keys through my fingers ready to defend myself but they didn't turn back. Other than these events and almost getting mauled by a pit bull a couple years ago or so, nothing eventful really happens on my walks.
Is this in the US? Fuckin retard jungle out there man.

Yes. There's a lot more normie activity during the summers. I am basically on the social level of a hobo and look like one in my sweatpants and bagging clothing, and there's all kinds of stories of normies mistreating them, so you have to be careful.
Just dont be hobo theory though.

I might buy some. I went with the stun gun for vicious dogs because I doubt I'd be able to aim the spray well at a charging beast. But it could be effective against a belligerent normgroid.

Yes. There's a lot more normie activity during the summers. I am basically on the social level of a hobo and look like one in my sweatpants and bagging clothing, and there's all kinds of stories of normies mistreating them, so you have to be careful.

A bear spray (not regular pepper spray) is very effective against rabid dogs.

I need to walk more often in general.