Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone played sekiro here?

• Thread starter killallfeminists
  • Start date
killallfeminists

killallfeminists

Foid annihilator
What was the hardest boss for you?

Yes i tried playing it, but it was too difficult for me, so I gave up

If I ever get a proper PC / gaming laptop, I’d love to play it some day,, hopefully before WW3

I gave up on this , game is stupid

I played it but rage quit so I want back to cooming

I got bored of not having any weapon progression pretty quickly, plus it gave me a bad wrist pain since it's just a mindless press two button game. Pure slop even less fun than ER.

boring just as any other soulslike

Yes i tried playing it, but it was too difficult for me, so I gave up
gave requires repitition and memorisation of sequence, not hard but tedious

boring just as any other soulslike
i dont get the souls like genre, the whole game is basically small fights, then a giant boss, again small fights another giant boss fight. The giant boss fight has 100x more life.

i dont get the souls like genre, the whole game is basically small fights, then a giant boss, again small fights another giant boss fight. The giant boss fight has 100x more life.
is just remembering patters, something im well above average on. most fights give you visual clues to when a attack is coming. i remember killing of some boss in bloodborne that i was told was hard as shit in one go. from-software games have style thats it, gameplay is shit.

What was the hardest boss for you?
SS isshin. The rest of the bosses weren't that bad with maybe the exception of lady butterfly in my first run because my attack power was low and I wasn't that good at the game yet.