Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming anyone played animal crossing as a kid?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24125
  • Start date
Deleted member 24125

Deleted member 24125

alcoholic failurecel
-
it seems like a gay game but animal crossing is such a wholesome and comfy game. everytime i see it, it brings up this deep seeded nostalgia. it makes me want to buy a nintendo ds just so i can be that same kid again.

I played it on the Nintendo DS. It was a GOAT cope. I had a big house with an aquarium, a restaurant, and several other elective rooms. Life will never be that innocent again.

I played it for the animals.

Love that game

20200312 143641

I still play it jfl, i'm hyped for the switch one, even though I don't like any of the new things they added

I played it on the Nintendo DS. It was a GOAT cope. I had a big house with an aquarium, a restaurant, and several other elective rooms. Life will never be that innocent again.
it was such a comfy world
I still play it jfl, i'm hyped for the switch one, even though I don't like any of the new things they added
based man, i wanna play too :horror:

Never played it before but looks enjoyable as child

I never liked AC seems kind of gay and soy
Nintendo has far better stuff to offer than that

whenever I see animal crossing it reminds me of this vid

If you lived in Animal Crossing Land what animal would you be and what would your personality be?

I played the 3DS one for a few weeks and got bored, I think my town got totally destroyed

whenever I see animal crossing it reminds me of this vid

you are banned you stupid soy chugging fat favela
get a job and stop lurking xdxdxdxdxdxd

it seems like a gay game but animal crossing is such a wholesome and comfy game. everytime i see it, it brings up this deep seeded nostalgia. it makes me want to buy a nintendo ds just so i can be that same kid again.
Not me but to find the kid in you, dharmamaxxing seems to have worked for me dedsrstbhngl

Wild world was my childhood

I’m playing it now! :feelstrash:

NintendoSwitchmaxxers! :feelzez:

Wtf 100 wholesome big chungus nintendo yikerinos ????

Bought the latest game but have yet to download it on my Switch