Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious anyone order from Amazon? trustworthy?

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
I've been looking to get a wireless (bluetooth) controller to play steam games on my PC, have heard a PS3 would do the job (PS4/PS5 too but they'd be more expensive) and there seems to be ways to order them for about 20 bucks apiece.

Not sure how trustworthy Amazon's distributors are though, like if they'll send me some used shitty malfunctioning thing or something. How do you find trustworthy distributors?

i bought a PS3 controller online from walmart not too long ago, i can't remember if it came directly from them but it was probably one of the 3rd party sellers

Depends on the seller and which courier service they use. mostly safe.

I used to be paranoid about it back when buying things from the internet was starting. Decided to start using it a few years ago. Never had a problem so far.

I worked at Amazon. Only way to be really safe is if it’s sold and shipped by amazon

It's fine I've ordered stuff from there

Don't help cuck bezos get rich.

I don't support Amazon because I hate rich people

Don't help cuck bezos get rich.
buying a small amount of things won't matter and if I avoid saving money to avoid giving Bezos money that's even more cucked

I got toothpaste. seller was nice enough to include complementary green tea bag and some candies

eBay mogs amazon. Better deals/prices