Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone one else stops being nice to females after rejection

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
So I was walking down the hall and this girl was coming from the other side with books in her hand.
Dumb femoid was looking at her phone and she crashed onto my shoulder and dropped her stuff.

I help her pick up her books and stuff and tell her “good thing you are cute, or else I wouldn’t be helping you”. She says “Haha thanks, but I have a bf”. I immediately drop all her books that I picked up and walk away.

Never help a roastie, if you know she will not have sex with you in future.

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:
So I was walking down the hall and this girl was coming from the other side with books in her hand.
Dumb femoid was looking at her phone and she crashed onto my shoulder and dropped her stuff.

I help her pick up her books and stuff and tell her “good thing you are cute, or else I wouldn’t be helping you”. She says “Haha thanks, but I have a bf”. I immediately drop all her books that I picked up and walk away.

She probably didn't have one. Your subhumanity forced her for a soft rejection.

Celcelleclec said:
She probably didn't have one. Your subhumanity forced her for a soft rejection.

Yea, bitches be lying straight to our faces.
I should have asked her “what’s his last name”

I've never been nice towards females. Fuck them.

At least you had the balls to try something. I definitely couldn't do that.

What happened with that blonde you were catfishing?

You shoulnd't help females that won't help you escape inceldom

After taking the red pill and realising the true nature of the human female I now openly brag to fellow incels that I see women just as sex objects. Objects I can't get, but objects nonetheless. Idk why we should be ashamed of that, women don't give af about men so why should we? Cute animals, poor African children, fellow females, those are the stuff that women care or pretend to care about and makes other people believe they are nurturing and nice. Yeah right...

her reaction ?

No. You kind of have to put yourself in others shoes. Women would be ostracized by her friends and tortured by her mind and hormones. For them, giving a subhuman love, relationships, or sex actually makes them feel equivalently to us after a lifetime of loneliness and rejection.

incelman said:
You shoulnd't help females that won't help you escape inceldom

Dropping the books was the right thing to do though.

It's a shame that you didn't bash her fucking face in with those books.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back