Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone on this forum that plays boomer shooters?

Does Serious Sam count as a Boomer Shooter too?

Yes, absolutely. The gameplay in that series in pretty much extinct in games nowadays.

I just finished playing the moonman mod.
It's funny asf. There's a version of it that replaces the Cyberdemon's head with an SJW back in the day on Youtube (I forgot his name) who used to get trolled all the time by /pol/.

Trust me new games are not that great i have bought used gpu which can still run them and they almost all suck
Would you happen to know if Wolfenstein 2 is a good game?

It's on sale on the Nintendo eShop for 5 bucks.

Would you happen to know if Wolfenstein 2 is a good game?

It's on sale on the Nintendo eShop for 5 bucks.
nope it's pure garbage and jewish race mixxing propaganda there are barely any gameplay compared to the New Order or Old Blood

nope it's pure garbage and jewish race mixxing propaganda there are barely any gameplay compared to the New Order or Old Blood
God Damnit. I bought it last night, because the users on r/Wolfenstein said it was fun, and because Nightdive refused to have a Xmas sale for all their games, except Quake. I couldn't afford Powerslave or Turok.

Serious Sam trilogy is the next game I'm buying on Switch, for sure. Heard nothing but great things about it.
I played System Shock 2 a few times, but that was ages ago.
Same. I like it until the rushed ending. Never beat it.
It's not that scary it only has a slight horror feel thanks to the locations and music but when you start blasting and kicking zombies all around the room you stop feeling that's a horror but a comedy (cutscenes are also hilarious at times). Only two or three monsters were scary in entire game - Regenerator View attachment 1052906 (mogs me) and Iron Maiden View attachment 1052907 (also mogs me)
I've watched the encounters online, and the music that plays on top of it is stopping me from touching it. That shit is scary as fuck.
Quake 3 Arena.
Never played it, but the announcer's voice is goated. Along with Unreal Tournament.
I wanted to get into cs again but looked at cs 2 and cs go and neither of them had the silly gun game servers I used to like playing around in

Wonder if those servers are still active on source
I think there are still a few dedicated servers around. The new release that abandons the Source Engine has been getting an online resurgence lately.
yeah marines are fun but the afrits are just unnecessarily there for another new type of enemy. I liked the ending tho one of the best doom 2 endings doom 2 should be.
Afrits can literally one shot you in a blink of an eye, and like I said before; it's just a long, drawn out slaughtermap. I don't know why Doomworld loves that kind of gameplay so much. It's annoying and corny.
i am also making doom maps
Have you released anything? I'll check them out.
PS last of us 1 is also trash. You have amazing animations but that's it i don't give a single fuck about those characters or the world (he should fuck at least that virus immune cunny)
Zombie genre is just tiresome atp.

Afrits can literally one shot you in a blink of an eye, and like I said before; it's just a long, drawn out slaughtermap. I don't know why Doomworld loves that kind of gameplay so much. It's annoying and corny.
I really love it's final level concept it's different and over the top shit
Have you released anything? I'll check them out.
https://www.doomworld.com/forum/topic/143197-plutonia-severed-3-map-wad/
https://www.doomworld.com/forum/topic/143133-disease-doom-2/

not of them are slaughters but short and frantic maps

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back