Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone on here gotten extensive surgeries on their face? Did it it change how women treated you?

I got bimax this summer. It was a mild improvement.

Filled in some sever acne scarring..and no..women still despise me.

The process was so degrading i didnt go back for the face sanding(dermabrasion)

High resolution pics of your uglyness..doctors and nurses that look at you with disgust/indifference. Plus the pain...it was awful and in the end my face is still a mess and it didnt really help..

Did a Rinoplasthy.
My doctor said that there were not much to do after that (bone structure asymmetries).
I did some roids too, so i cant really tell which one worked the best. I guess it was the roids, because my body looked like a boy my whole life until then.

But i noticed an improvement. Not only women, but everybody treats me better. We are so focused on the sex side that we understate the impact looks can have on all aspects of our life.

Did a Rinoplasthy.
My doctor said that there were not much to do after that (bone structure asymmetries).
I did some roids too, so i cant really tell which one worked the best. I guess it was the roids, because my body looked like a boy my whole life until then.

But i noticed an improvement. Not only women, but everybody treats me better. We are so focused on the sex side that we understate the impact looks can have on all aspects of our life.
Did you lose hair from the roids? What was your cycle?

Got eye surgeries that fixed my dislocated lens (off-center pupils) and drastically improved my vision to the point where I don't need glasses. Definitely noticed an improvement in how people treated me.

Did you lose hair from the roids? What was your cycle?

Oximetholone (dont remember the dosage, but it was slow) - 1 pill per day in the first month. Just a tampon untill the injectables kick in
Sustanon - Originally 250mg (1 shot) per week - 3 months
Testosterone phenylpropionate - originally 2 shots per week - 3months
Nandrolone - Originally 2 shots per week - 3 months
Finasteride daily
And some other vitamins and shit

I went from 65kg to 72kg in a month and a half. Then i stalled, went to the doctor and he increase my dosage. I spent 1 month taking 2 sustanon shots + 3 phenylpropiate + 3 Deca per week. During the last month i went from 72 to 74kg.

I had a problem with my pct. Didnt take it serious, and my testosterone dropped to 150 (it was 650 before the cycle). Then i pct properly and looks like its normal again. But during my low test period, i felt like a woman. I even cried in my office bathroom a few times. I became so emotional, it was terrible. My bf went up and e lost almost all my gains during it. Now im recovering it. Looks like i can achieve the same mass i had during my cycle, if i have the discipline. Right now im 70-71kg again, and would never achieve that if i hadnt take the juice. DO YOUR PTC PROPERLY

I had NW 1.0~1.2 before. Looks like i lost a little hair, but it could be just regular aging (im 33 years old).But i dont think i have genetics to balding. My hair was always thick and people made fun of me because it wasnt thin or straight, but my friends who made fun of me are balding now hahaha

My low T phase made me realize we are just hormones slaves. I stopped working out and did nothing relevant at work. When my T went up again, it all came back.

Are you doing blood tests?

Oximetholone (dont remember the dosage, but it was slow) - 1 pill per day in the first month. Just a tampon untill the injectables kick in
Sustanon - Originally 250mg (1 shot) per week - 3 months
Testosterone phenylpropionate - originally 2 shots per week - 3months
Nandrolone - Originally 2 shots per week - 3 months
Finasteride daily
And some other vitamins and shit

I went from 65kg to 72kg in a month and a half. Then i stalled, went to the doctor and he increase my dosage. I spent 1 month taking 2 sustanon shots + 3 phenylpropiate + 3 Deca per week. During the last month i went from 72 to 74kg.

I had a problem with my pct. Didnt take it serious, and my testosterone dropped to 150 (it was 650 before the cycle). Then i pct properly and looks like its normal again. But during my low test period, i felt like a woman. I even cried in my office bathroom a few times. I became so emotional, it was terrible. My bf went up and e lost almost all my gains during it. Now im recovering it. Looks like i can achieve the same mass i had during my cycle, if i have the discipline. Right now im 70-71kg again, and would never achieve that if i hadnt take the juice. DO YOUR PTC PROPERLY

I had NW 1.0~1.2 before. Looks like i lost a little hair, but it could be just regular aging (im 33 years old).But i dont think i have genetics to balding. My hair was always thick and people made fun of me because it wasnt thin or straight, but my friends who made fun of me are balding now hahaha

My low T phase made me realize we are just hormones slaves. I stopped working out and did nothing relevant at work. When my T went up again, it all came back.

Are you doing blood tests?
I want to do a 3 month test only cycle 500mg a week after I´ve gotten all my surgeries done.

How much lean mass gain do you think is possible with noob gains?

I want to do a 3 month test only cycle 500mg a week after I´ve gotten all my surgeries done.

How much lean mass gain do you think is possible with noob gains?

I guess it depends a lot. I managed to gain a few kg, but since i was ultra skinny, they are very noticeable. If i were fat, my gains wouldnt be so visible. But i guess the most difficult part isnt to gain mass, but to sustain it after. You have to work hard after the cycle to retain the weight. Thats why people cycle forever and do so much damage to liver and natural T production.