Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone of you tall as a kid but shorter rn?

sadcel05x.r

sadcel05x.r

Veteran
i was a tall kid. Not too tall, but definetily tall. I was the tallest kid in 1st Grade and in my last year of school im the 2nd shortest, the shortest has a growth deficit syndrome or smth. He‘s just 5 ft 3. I was tall until 7th grade or so. I stopped growing when i was 15 at 169.1cm or 5.65ft. Even 13 yo kids werw already 5‘9 lmao. I had a checkup today and the doctor said i wont grow anymore. Its weird because i supposedly should be atleast 6 ft by now.

no, i was always short

Yes as a kid I was always at the top row for class photos. Now I'm barely average height.

Tall kindergarteners always end up midget

i used to height mog everyone until i turned 13, then people started growing to my height and above while i was stuck at the same height i always was, and still is.

now even most foids height mog me
similar thing happened to me. Lmao all german foids in my class are between 5‘7-5‘8, one is 5‘9 and two are 5‘4 and 5‘5 and they‘re ethnics.

I was always a head shorter than other kids (see my 5-6th grade school pics in school competitions, brutal even looking at it), now im only 2nd or 3rd shortest guy in my class.

My mom recently told me "thank god you arent a dwarf like you couldve been" (im 176 cm)

Yes as a kid I was always at the top row for class photos. Now I'm barely average height.
Average height isnt too bad. I wouldnt mind being 5‘10 because atleast im taller than 95% of foids.

I was EXTREMELY short as a kid, now just short

Opposite for me. I was 5'3 until sophomore year of highschool. 6'0 now though.

Opposite for me. I was 5'3 until sophomore year of highschool. 6'0 now though.
i legit know some kid who was 5 ft 1 last yr and now hes 5 ft 7. Even the midgets of elementary school arent much shorter than me. Some are even taller.

Still better than me. And if i had to guess, you‘re american and the average american is 5‘9-5‘10 which shouldnt be tol bad for you unlike with me. Im 5‘6 in a 5‘11, almost 6 ft country.