Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious anyone noticed that pedophiles are ugly as fuck or niggers?

doomed 7

doomed 7

believer. j3ws are your enemy. get back to god!
★★★★
on the news or online, every pedophiles scum I've come through are either 3/10 mixed ugly cucks or niggers. it's impossible to be a good looking and a pedo

Chad can get women effortlessly, why would he go for children? Doesn't make any sense.

That's because Chad gets bailed out.

Pedophiles tend to be ugly because they've been denied consensual sex by adults for being non-Chads, thus, in order to get rid of the urge they fuck kids.

The pedos who get caught are ugly as fuck

I watched the catch the predator show and they are all low iq one guy literally saw somebody get arrested outside the home and he still came in anyway lmao.

Pedophiles tend to be ugly because they've been denied consensual sex by adults for being non-Chads, thus, in order to get rid of the urge they fuck kids.
this also being ugly tends to mean shit genes as a whole. which results in uglies doing more crime
The pedos who get caught are ugly as fuck
this too
I watched the catch the predator show and they are all low iq one guy literally saw somebody get arrested outside the home and he still came in anyway lmao.
I saw one of the videos where Russian guy acts as a 13 yearold and the pedo guy sees no foid around but a buff Russian guy but still comes near the bench to wait, later he gets confronted JFL.

Ding ding. Also the fact that they are developmentally stunted from being too ugly to experience teen love, so they get hung up on kids as adults. Jfl if society made sure every male got his dick wet by 18 it wouldnt happen nearly as much

Ding ding. Also the fact that they are developmentally stunted from being too ugly to experience teen love, so they get hung up on kids as adults. Jfl if society made sure every male got his dick wet by 18 it wouldnt happen nearly as much
Lol. Literally society is made to make ugly guys suffer.

What about the pedo that looked like Brad Pit?

YouTube TCAP Brad Pit

I mostly see white pedos on the news, then black, and then Hispanic. All ugly though. Either Chad pedos get let off the hook or ugly guys turn to pederasty just like they do lgbtism

Deprived of sex can make you want to fuck a children. Bad genes and hypergamy has LED to this.

I mostly see white pedos on the news, then black, and then Hispanic. All ugly though. Either Chad pedos get let off the hook or ugly guys turn to pederasty just like they do lgbtism
Being a pedo just like being a tranny or a furry is the last resort that sub 4 hella ugly males take to try to ascend.

Biggest pedophiles powerful rich people.

The good looking ones get away with it.
I remember a couple of articles years ago.
Both of those men had all three; look, money and status. And they decided to gamble everything they had to pursue a relationship with a 15 year old.
Of course they got away with it.

because they are mentally crippled by lonely teen years