Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone noticed how much nicer people treat you with a mask on?

L

Lightning Wing

Greycel
Usually I only wore a mask whenever I had to enter a building. But then I started to just keep it on at all times.

I cannot UNSEE how people treat me with the mask compared to how they treat me without the mask.

Foids don't keep a faggy ass distance whenever they walk past me anymore. They just act normal. But without the mask? They'd just act in a faggy ass way that I always thought was just my imagination but I always had a feeling something was off.

Like when walking in a supermarket aisle, and they'd shift to the other side of the aisle as if the aisle was a 2 way road. But with the mask on that 2 way road becomes a 1 way road :feelswhat:

Online: 2h 37m

I stopped wearing a mask months ago.

Mogger chad trait: people treat you WORSE with your mask on and better with your mask off :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: there are actually people like this out there probably it blows my mind :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

And I always go out with a mask on, sunglasses, hat and hoodie with the hood on my head to perfectly hide my subhuman face :mask::mask::mask::mask::mask::mask::mask::mask::mask:

Best decision I have ever made, I get bullied much less, almost every time I exposed my ugly incel face I got bullied and belittled :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Wear joker mask

No. They still treat me like shit, as always.

no, if they do, means ur jaw is shit. in my case my height and skin color is shit. so makes 0 difference

This probably means that your jaw sucks while the rest of your face is nice. Remember that you only need 1 bad feature to be considered "subhuman". :feelswhat::blackpill:

I don't remember the last time I wore a mask

Nothing changed I'm invisible.

Meh, it hardly matters for me. I haven't seen the face of one of my foid coworkers, it would be funny if she had lips like a fish.

I wear a mask, hat and glasses and they think I will assault them:society:

Usually I only wore a mask whenever I had to enter a building. But then I started to just keep it on at all times.

I cannot UNSEE how people treat me with the mask compared to how they treat me without the mask.

Foids don't keep a faggy ass distance whenever they walk past me anymore. They just act normal. But without the mask? They'd just act in a faggy ass way that I always thought was just my imagination but I always had a feeling something was off.

Like when walking in a supermarket aisle, and they'd shift to the other side of the aisle as if the aisle was a 2 way road. But with the mask on that 2 way road becomes a 1 way road :feelswhat:
I'm an ER Tech, so yes. Since masks became a thing, I almost had some of my patients attempt to flirt with me.
It would be nice if I didn't know that it was a fake reassurance lol.

Yes I noticed this, its why I now wear big autist sunshades all the time. Anything to cover parts of my face.

Women act like you're contagious if youre ugly like wtf its so rude

People treat me as subhuman regardless, mask or not doesn't matter

i dont wear a mask

I should have added that I wear a big baseball cap along with the mask. So I'm barely identifiable