Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

anyone notice that video games are so pointless and unfun these days

The kissless

The kissless

Banned
-
i got far cry 6 and i found it so boring and pointless in the first total 40 min of game play, you can't even skin animals like the previous farcrys
270197022 10220840044050302 9112943771740143913 n

experiencing this is way batter than my entire experience of far cry 5, a single cuddle squeeze would yield more enjoyment than the numbing stupid hillybilly music far cry 5 PS4 game,now imagine the sex :feelsrope::feelsrope: i have no motivation to finish games, i know many gamer guys are pathetic skinny weak girlfreindless men

I really want a girlfriend right now

Everything is pointless

Yeah, that's why I don't give af about spening $1000+ on a gaming PC or a game console.

Gaming before the 2010s was way better.

I remember buying expensive games, played them for a few minutes and they never got played again. Most video games are boring as fuck. There’s still a a few classics from when i was a kid i hop on for nostalgia. Left 4 dead 2 and gta 4

stop playing trash games

far cry 6 trash game play far cry 3 instead its the best far cry

Game designers are trying too hard to make games into interactive movies essentially. Also critics sucked the life out of fun franchises because they don't meet the vague criteria of what a good video game is. I say this as a person who avidly enjoys Sonic games, including the ''bad'' ones. It's problem with media in general, we either we the same rehashed ideas over and over again, or actually decent concepts are killed by companies wanting to appeal to wide scale audiences.

Suggestions??
Some new and old games:
- Fallout New Vegas
- Deus Ex
- Devil May Cry series, except 2
- Metal Gear solid series
- Elden Ring
- Batman Arkham series
- Yakuza 0

far cry 6 trash game play far cry 3 instead its the best far cry
Ubishit didn't makes single good game for nearly 20 years. Far cry 3 was just another generic open world game. It's exactly same shit as far cry 4,5,6.

Last edited:
Triple A gaming is dogshit nowadays. The true diamonds are indi games tbh, although even then you have to wade through the mediocre which there is a lot of.:feelsjuice:

every video game nowadays is the same, there's nothing new about them. same thing goes with the movies and tv series, it's all the same predictable bull shit

every video game nowadays is the same, there's nothing new about them. same thing goes with the movies and tv series, it's all the same predictable bull shit
whats the best scary movies you have seen??

Side note: The TV show Severance is not that bad. I did a post on it. Surprising for today's times.

I played far cry 5 all day long today

That's why I mostly replay my old games or play some retro stuff that I still enjoy.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back