Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone notice that most 'weeb' foids like these type of males?

• Thread starter HedonisticRecluse
  • Start date
Guess I'll have to upload them to imgur

Mogged by unknown.png

I already know this. JBs love feminine-looking guys.

"I want a nerdy shy guy" "eww not that type of nerdy shy guy".

No shit. Woman like pretty boys. And?

Brutal, what happened?
A girl I liked said she liked nerdy autistic guys and she dated some 6'5 chad lmao was a couple days ago, she freindzoned the hell out of me

No shit. Woman like pretty boys. And?
Nothing just thought it was interesting to see the Japanese Ideal of beauty, I find the blend of neotenous Eurasian features quite appealing.

"I want a nerdy shy guy" "eww not that type of nerdy shy guy".
:blackpill:
I want real life anime cartoon girl
the girls you showed were so fucking girlfriend material

They like the prettyboy nerdy types. Not supreme alpha chads, but those who are very nice guys. Tall and slender to fit, not extremely ripped and roided.

In any nerdy setting, which already has very few females and lots of ugly males, these prettyboy nerds will come along and take the few females there.

Their hair covers most their foreheads. Take the bangspill.

A girl I liked said she liked nerdy autistic guys and she dated some 6'5 chad lmao was a couple days ago, she freindzoned the hell out of me
Oh boy thats brutal. They are lying to keep guys in the orbit for attention. Good looking guys don't give them enough attention so they use guys around them or online. My sister and cousins do exactly the same.

I see a lot of weeb black women who love this type of look, the Yuri on Ice phenotype. It's good laughfuel, sheboons will never get a guy like that
Lol, not even for a pump and dump. That's why fds and IT are full of ugly black whores and trannies, and pathetic soys trying to fuck them.

Average japanese :forcedsmile:

No, they look like aliens. Only noodlewhores would be into this shit.

Anime chars modeled after eastern beauty ideals. Color me surprised.

Weeb foids are just like regular foids they all want Chad.

Don't blame the toilets for falling for them, blame the Japanese for making Nordic people the basis for their fictional characters.

At least South Korea is exporting live action dramas, Japan only exports hyper-European looking cartoon characters. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Don't blame the toilets for falling for them, blame the Japanese for making Nordic people the basis for their fictional characters.

At least South Korea is exporting live action dramas, Japan only exports hyper-European looking cartoon characters. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
look eurasian to me tbh, and why would you blame the men for women being whores?

Younger foids tend to like more androgynous pretty boys, yes. When they get older they start to like manlier looking guys, so instead of looking for a 6'2 twink pretty boy she wants a 6'4 steroid abuser with perfect hairline and masculine jawline. But, in the end, women only like attractive men

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back