Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Anyone not even interested in Inceldom discussion anymore?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780
  • Start date
Deleted member 1780

Deleted member 1780

FBIcel
-
I don't really care to discuss being an incel anymore. I get it: I've been slighted by my genetics, love is a concept that doesn't really exist and life is an uncaring environment. What left is there to say , discover or know? Face > Height or vise versa? Ethnics are doomed? The extent to which height is a determining factor in dating?

The exact details are pretty boring in my opinion, so what is left to say now? I'm just waiting for a single break where I find some sort of meaning past this all. Something to occupy time here.

Last edited:
I only really check off topic periodically throughout the day tbh.

I have nothing to say, I usuallt post in off topic

same tbh its boring once you've seen them all

yes since everything has been discussed

It does get repetitive, hence so much shitposting on here. I guess it's mostly for people in similar life conditions who want to vent or mess around.

That seems to be how it goes for most people, they post in incel discussion for while when they first join, vent it all and then spend most of their time shitposting in here.

I browse it a bit but I've been in incel communities for about 6 years at this point, I've seen and heard it all really.
I wish there were more posts like the pinned one by @BlkPillPres. We don't see those too often.

inceldom discussion is just recycled threads at this point

I usually just post in Off Topic because I have nowhere to put my posts at. I know some of the posts I made are geared towards Inceldom Discussion but still.

im interesed in all threads :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Sometimes I'm interested in incel topics, sometimes not at all.

Ye nowadays i stick with offtopic

I just want to get to red rank

I think a lot of it comes down to most people here being kind of miserable understandably, kind of hard to find the will to put in the effort to write paragraphs worth of stuff when you feel like complete shit with nothing to live for.

Writing doesn't take will power, from your perspective I'm "taking effort" to write all these "long" paragraphs, but really its just an idea pops into my head and the words flow, the idea is racing in my head endlessly, and the best way to get it to stop and move on to another thought, its to write it all out, its no different than going into the bathroom in a sense, taking a piss JFL

I think a lot of it comes down to most people on here are just as much an NPC as your average normie, they don't really think deeply about anything, they just happen to be unattractive

I don't really care to discuss being an incel anymore. I get it: I've been slighted by my genetics, love is a concept that doesn't really exist and life is an uncaring environment. What left is there to say , discover or know? Face > Height or vise versa? Ethnics are doomed? The extent to which height is a determining factor in dating?

The exact details are pretty boring in my opinion, so what is left to say now? I'm just waiting for a single break where I find some sort of meaning past this all. Something to occupy time here.

Yeah we've reached peak blackpill. Everything has been said, quantified, dissected, analyzed, and it's even accepted by normies now.

That changes things. The blackpill is no longer a revolutionary concept. It's on the way to going mainstream.

So what else can we do? Pass the time? LDAR? Gymcel? Keep trying? Cope? That's life.

I browse both at the same time.

There's only so much to say about it here, our focus needs to be spreading the blackpill elsewhere and generally bringing chaos and lulz to ruling class normie hangouts like reddit and youtube.

over time everything becomes more repetitive; the kind of discussion that should be stimulated would be action-breaking news-oriented conditions about the state of postmodernity that seem to be the most functional

I spend the majority of my time on OffTopic when I come here. There's only so much that can be said about inceldom. Plus, OffTopic seems more chill in general.

everything about blackpill already has been said, its just LDAR at this point

low effort shitposts are more entertaining than rereading the blackpill everyday.

over time everything becomes more repetitive; the kind of discussion that should be stimulated would be action-breaking news-oriented conditions about the state of postmodernity that seem to be the most functional
I concur.
I often get my "breaking news" here!
Too bad it's mainly just (((antiWhite propaganda))) hoax shootings...

"New Post" sort gang wya

Sometimes i just need to chill out for a moment and have fun tbh.

Heigth mogs Face in an evolutionary sense .

Men impress women by dominating other Men , and they can do that most efficiently by heigth and by dick size .

So id say Heigth > Dick size > Face .
Frame is also a factor to be considered , but thats not as easy to put into perspective .

Its controversional but it makes sense in my opinion .

I think a lot of it comes down to most people on here are just as much an NPC as your average normie, they don't really think deeply about anything, they just happen to be unattractive
Probably has a lot to do with the age range on here. I've noticed that most 'discussion' posts are for most part, made by older users.

I only come on this site out of boredom and to interact with people.
Writing doesn't take will power, from your perspective I'm "taking effort" to write all these "long" paragraphs, but really its just an idea pops into my head and the words flow, the idea is racing in my head endlessly, and the best way to get it to stop and move on to another thought, its to write it all out, its no different than going into the bathroom in a sense, taking a piss JFL
Failo effect from being incel
Just look at all the low iq posts and groupthink on this site.