Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Anyone not attracted to foids anymore?

Orkcel

Orkcel

gamER rights activist
I remember a time where I thought foids were capable of human emotion. I'm sure most everyone here had their oneitis crushes back in teenage years, convinced by true love propaganda:heart:. I never really wanted to be Chad with rotating pussies around my cock, I just believed some woman out there would love me for who I am in a ltr. Fast forward a few years and I'm still a khv, only now 24. Especially as you grow older you begin to see the disgust in the foid's eyes as you aren't filling her role as Chad, nor her cuckold atm.

At this point on some level women simply disgust me, and I do feel I'm above them. I feel I was intended for another time whence I'd maraud around the steppes, stumble upon some fat titted Stacy, decapitate her pretty boy bf in front of her with a fell strike, pin her down and force my ork spawn inside of her. I don't even feel titillated by the thought of fucking a foid, only raping.

Massive cope
It's just how I feel, I'm only turned on at the thought of fucking a foid with her mouth duct taped shut so I don't have to listen to her, but otherwise disgusted by their very essence.

Not for years, really. I mean, sure you could show me a woman and I could say that this or that feature is alluring, but as I go about my day I really just don't think about them or look at them or worry about them at all except when forced into some interaction (same with any male normie) at work or wherever.

There was a time I unironically believed "the world would be a better place if women ran it" because I thought women were kinder and more empathetic than men. JFL.

I'm not even very attracted to women anymore. Once you take away all the idealism and realize most of them look no different than dudes when they're not wearing makeup, there isn't all that much to be fascinated by. Women have so many flaws like hairy upper lips, hairy arms, underarm stubble - they're not that beautiful in reality. I'd rather a lifelike AI sex doll if it could be built well.

I suppose these days I'm more just lonely if anything.

There was a time I unironically believed "the world would be a better place if women ran it" because I thought women were kinder and more empathetic than men. JFL.

I'm not even very attracted to women anymore. Once you take away all the idealism and realize most of them look no different than dudes when they're not wearing makeup, there isn't all that much to be fascinated by. Women have so many flaws like hairy upper lips, hairy arms, underarm stubble - they're not that beautiful in reality. I'd rather a lifelike AI sex doll if it could be built well.

I suppose these days I'm more just lonely if anything.

Took the words right out of my mouth.

Those creatures disgusting overall. All they have is just sexual appeal, but that is for chad easy to get

Yes. I made a similar thread to this not too long ago. Honestly, everyone's saying cope, but I no longer give a shit about women each time I jerk off. Great inhibitor.

Yes. I made a similar thread to this not too long ago. Honestly, everyone's saying cope, but I no longer give a shit about women each time I jerk off. Great inhibitor.
They're like bellow sex dolls for me, on some level I would get more enjoyment if I got to see them suffer.

They're like bellow sex dolls for me, on some level I would get more enjoyment if I got to see them suffer.
Honestly same, especially girls within the 16-24 year old range. I hate them the most, by far.