Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Anyone lie about their height but not too much to seem like your bullshitting?

fivesixmanlet

fivesixmanlet

Greycel
I'm technically 5'6 1/2 169cm but when i tell people my height i say that i am 5'7. Most manlets wear lifts or lie and say they are 2 inches taller than they actually are, so i lie and tell everyone i'm half an inch taller instead to not draw too much suspicion.

women dont understand unit of measurements anyway. you could say you are 5'9 and they would believe that (unless they are taller then you and they know their own height). but yea even if she is 1 inch shorter then you and you say you are 5'9 she will probably believe it because theyre fucking mentally retarded. they dont know what the units of measurement refer to. its just meaningless numbers to them. they just know higher number = better

I'm 5 10 so dont have to lie. Imo it's the perfect height for an canuckcel

No need to lie at 5'11 one of the few things I can say I like about myself. Although I have somewhat chicken legs so I never wear shorts.

Everyone lie about their height because they know how important height is, same for dick size.

I tell people I'm 5'9 and it's the truth I don't lie about it. Maybe I should.

I always say I'm 5'9 but I'm closer to 5'8 tbh
Plus it's not like women would notice anyway, from my experience they are far too dumb to realize the difference

I claim 6'2 but I'm only 6'0. Just wear Nike Airmaxxes and it seems legit.

Just wear Nike Airmaxxes and it seems legit.
Airmaxxes are ugly and most dudes wearing them look like try-hard retards to me.

Airmaxxes are ugly and most dudes wearing them look like try-hard retards to me.
I live among white chads, so the height boost is worth it. 6'0 is borderline manlet in my neighborhood.