Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone lie about having a gf to buy some breathing room with normies?

TBIcel

TBIcel

Glowies fear the Z
★★★★★
Im thinking if i go back to work that is not online to pull that and when any text (probably spam) its a demanding postwall landwhale gf (find a rando one on fb somewhere far away to use) idea being to infiltrate the NPC hivemind we lie about most of our lives irl 95% or more anyway as a protection meassure so why not one more like? Better than a metaphorical target on your back. Anyone else attempt this and how did it go

They'll pick up on the cues that you're single, lying doesn't work long term. Many of these cues are undetectable to those who've never had a gf or sex.

Yes, I have lied like this several times and fraudmaxxed in this manner. But like others said it doesn't work long-term or all the time. So I have to be very careful and selective to who I use these lies around. I analyze the situation to select if it will work or not, and I make mental notes in order to keep the lie consistent properly as well.

Keep in mind I only do this for self-protection. Lying like this is worthless if you are in a situation where the lie will be long-term or if they seem like inquisitive people who will as questions or ask for pictures. It is only useful to, like OP said, gain some breathing room or get the normies to shut up, and only useful if the lie will be used in short-term situations around people who would believe it. Essentially I do it on occasion, in the hopes that I will be able to be treated better by normans or so they do not verbally attack me.

Also, I NEVER brag in the lies, or lie about "having a current gf". It is always a grounded, believable lie, such as "having had a recent or not recent ex-gf", or "talking to someone" or "having a situationship" or "having a hookup/one-night stand".

However in all likelihood, the normies are able to (and have been able to in the past), sniff me out and realize that I was a liar. This is likely due to me being a terrible fraudmaxxer and terrible at lying in general. My autism/non-NT status probably also is a dead giveaway to the truth. So in order to prevent embarrassment or reputation loss I have to keep the lies at a strict minimum and necessity-only basis.

Last edited:
nope I tell them I'm single like a pringle

maybe they will set me up with their friend (has never happened yet)

They'll pick up on the cues that you're single, lying doesn't work long term. Many of these cues are undetectable to those who've never had a gf or sex.

Yes, I have lied like this several times and fraudmaxxed in this manner. But like others said it doesn't work long-term or all the time. So I have to be very careful and selective to who I use these lies around. I analyze the situation to select if it will work or not, and I make mental notes in order to keep the lie consistent properly as well.

Keep in mind I only do this for self-protection. Lying like this is worthless if you are in a situation where the lie will be long-term or if they seem like inquisitive people who will as questions or ask for pictures. It is only useful to, like OP said, gain some breathing room or get the normies to shut up, and only useful if the lie will be used in short-term situations around people who would believe it. Essentially I do it on occasion, in the hopes that I will be able to be treated better by normans or so they do not verbally attack me.

Also, I NEVER brag in the lies, or lie about "having a current gf". It is always a grounded, believable lie, such as "having had a recent or not recent ex-gf", or "talking to someone" or "having a situationship" or "having a hookup/one-night stand".

However in all likelihood, the normies are able to (and have been able to in the past), sniff me out and realize that I was a liar. This is likely due to me being a terrible fraudmaxxer and terrible at lying in general. My autism/non-NT status probably also is a dead giveaway to the truth. So in order to prevent embarrassment or reputation loss I have to keep the lies at a strict minimum and necessity-only basis.
Agreed. This lie is only sustainable in the short term. This is not something you want to blow up in your face.

But if you must lie go with something that's hard to verify.

Im thinking if i go back to work that is not online to pull that and when any text (probably spam) its a demanding postwall landwhale gf (find a rando one on fb somewhere far away to use) idea being to infiltrate the NPC hivemind we lie about most of our lives irl 95% or more anyway as a protection meassure so why not one more like? Better than a metaphorical target on your back. Anyone else attempt this and how did it go
Usually, I say I just got divorced. That way no one asks many questions about my "ex-".

I've been fraudmaxxing for a while. I've made up elaborate stories of hookups in college so my roomate wouldn't think I was weird

He probably knew the truth but was chill enough to keep the facade up and not ask too much about it

Single men are treated like shit so you might as well lie and say you have a gf

It's impossible for me to lie about that to normies.

I have had to lie about having sex because whenever I try to NTmax and go to social events, party games always revolve around sex. I don’t even try to go anymore. What’s the point of drinking, getting bloated, and feeling uncomfortable with stupid kinky card games? Fuck normies

why would I talk to normies?

No but I lie about being employed