Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious anyone know how to lean out a face?

Internalizzz

Internalizzz

Permanent KHHV | in the here, in the now
my face is square shaped, making me look disproportionately wide and bloated. every time I look ay myself in the mirror I can't help but think of the meme guy that looks like Steve from mc. I suspect this could be attributed to my body fat levels and that in turn affects my inceldom, as girls hate guys with wide looking body parts. ihb4 "just cut" as it could be my bones and I'm not grossly overweight or anything

Funny: usually, a vaguely square shaped face is seen as masculine... :feelsjuice:

But I assume it just looks rather odd when coupled with otherwise subhuman bone structure. :smonk:

Stop eating carbs for a week, limit your salt intake, then try diuretics on day 7.

It should remove your 'water weight' and that's the leanest look you can get.

Would talking more give your face muscles a workout?

Yes, surgery of erasing fat.

ihb4 "just cut" as it could be my bones and I'm not grossly overweight or anything
idk what kind of answer you're expecting? like do you think there's any secret hack that slims your jawline? losing weight is the only thing you CAN do, without surgery.

Stop eating carbs for a week, limit your salt intake, then try diuretics on day 7.

It should remove your 'water weight' and that's the leanest look you can get.
Without cardio it will take longer. With cardio much quicker

Would talking more give your face muscles a workout?
no idea. I rarely even talk irl to begin with as people make fun of my accent despite me sounding educated and articulate

Try putting ice cubes on your face to locally burn fat also known by the name of coolsculpting or cryolipolysis

Funny: usually, a vaguely square shaped face is seen as masculine... :feelsjuice:

But I assume it just looks rather odd when coupled with otherwise subhuman bone structure. :smonk:
muh masculinity

Try putting ice cubes on your face to locally burn fat also known by the name of coolsculpting or cryolipolysis
it doesn't work. You can't lose fat locally without surgery

it doesn't work. You can't lose fat locally without surgery
Worth trying tbh . In theory it should by creating brown fat locally that aims at killing white fat to heat up the body or idk

Stop eating all the pies.

Well, lose weight. Its really the only thing that works. When I was 80kg so around 175lbs I had serious moonface. I'm 5'11 too so it wasn't like I was obese. Its just how my body stores fat. I lost like 15kg and now my face is much better. Now I'm a skinny fuck but at least my face isn't round.

Well, lose weight. Its really the only thing that works. When I was 80kg so around 175lbs I had serious moonface. I'm 5'11 too so it wasn't like I was obese. Its just how my body stores fat. I lost like 15kg and now my face is much better. Now I'm a skinny fuck but at least my face isn't round.
nice
will do. I'm 160lbs at the moment

Buccal fat removal and chin liposuction also go down to 6-7% bodyfat