Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone know how to fix scoliosis and lumbar lordosis

RegularManlet

RegularManlet

Former Wagecuck turned Neetbuxmaxxer. Gymcel
★★★★★
I have both scoliosis and lumbar lordosis so my torso looks like shit

I have a curve so I lack assymetry because of scoliosis and then my lumbar lordosis makes my back jut out.

Everything online says to just excercise for scoliosis or play soccer, and I used to always play soccer as a kid yet I still got scoliosis :feelskek:

@med-cel maybe you know

I have scoliosis, it's not that bad though but I have back pain at times so I usually do yoga or pilates. Yoga gets a bad wrap for being a foid activity but I swear it does wonders when you consistently do it.

Edit: Also to add, I played baseball as a kid so I don't know how I got it. But I think it could be poor posture?

Lord Osis? WTF is that

I have scoliosis, it's not that bad though but I have back pain at times so I usually do yoga or pilates. Yoga gets a bad wrap for being a foid activity but I swear it does wonders when you consistently do it.
Glowie

Foid inflitrator!

giribot

Greycel​

JoinedOct 25, 2023Posts22

I don't have pain but I look like shit, I need an aesthetic fix than a pain remedy
Lord Osis? WTF is that

My back has an excess of the curve at the back here that makes my gut jut out and it looks like shit
Foid inflitrator!

giribot

Greycel​

JoinedOct 25, 2023Posts22
Yeah it is sus lol

I don't have pain but I look like shit, I need an aesthetic fix than a pain remedy

View attachment 982325
My back has an excess of the curve at the back here that makes my gut jut out and it looks like shit

Yeah it is sus lol
Oh it makes one look fat, Yeah i think i have that one, FUCK, No wonder kids call me quasimodo when i walk to the grocery store.

Oh it makes one get fat, Yeah i think i have that one, FUCK, No wonder kids call me quasimodo when i walk to the grocery store.
I don't think it makes you fat it just gives you a fat belly appearance since everything is pushed forward, my spine is sooooo fucked aesthetically but I have no pain (yet)

I want to post more I swear to god :cryfeels: but you should definitely try yoga
Yoga seems like a meme, internet suggests working out and playing soccer and I have done both and still have scoliosis, I don't need a pain remedy I have no pain

Yoga seems like a meme, internet suggests working out and playing soccer and I have done both and still have scoliosis, I don't need a pain remedy I have no pain
I think at this point there's no cure except surgery where they stick a giant metal rod in your back lmfao

I think at this point there's no cure except surgery where they stick a giant metal rod in your back lmfao
They won't do surgery on too small a curve unless there is pain, I could LARP about there being pain but even then the degree of curve is definitely not high enough but its high enough for me to look like shit

i have scoliosis since like early school even though I was a hell of an active kid.

i have scoliosis since like early school even though I was a hell of an active kid.
Yeah apparently about 4 in 100 kids can just get it randomly, they think it may be genetic they are unsure why it happens, so just unlucky as it is.

They won't do surgery on too small a curve unless there is pain, I could LARP about there being pain but even then the degree of curve is definitely not high enough but its high enough for me to look like shit
While you're at it with surgery for your back, maybe they'll increase your height lool but i've never heard of people getting taller once they get scoliosis surgery

While you're at it with surgery for your back, maybe they'll increase your height lool but i've never heard of people getting taller once they get scoliosis surgery
Well my spine is not straight, so by straightening it all out my height will slightly increase along with that too.

I have a curve so I lack assymetry because of scoliosis and then my lumbar lordosis makes my back jut out.

Everything online says to just excercise for scoliosis or play soccer, and I used to always play soccer as a kid yet I still got scoliosis :feelskek:

@med-cel maybe you know
Drink 3 glasses of water as soon as you wake up.

Take cold showers.

Drink 3 glasses of water as soon as you wake up.

Take cold showers.
You're joking but the advice online unironically is to just play soccer bro! :soy:

Bruh, its fucking over, Kids will call me quasimodo all my life!
Whats brutal is my scoliosis actually creates a good looking illusion of a thin v tapered waist combined with my lat development from gymcelling, however the other is the complete opposite and rounded so it looks like shit

@med-cel maybe you know
Sorry don’t know an exact treatment, but heard some people have success with back and core exercises. Best of luck brocel.

@med-cel maybe you know
youre an incel why do you care
youre gonna get a hunchback anyway when you get older

Sorry don’t know an exact treatment, but heard some people have success with back and core exercises. Best of luck brocel.
Thats alright I appreciate your response in the matter.

Do you know of any sort of excercises I could try? Something I can start googling?

If I am able to reverse the curves in any way maybe I could actually gain a bit of height, maybe an inch? Cant be sure but its better than nothing and it will at least make my core area look good.

Thats alright I appreciate your response in the matter.

Do you know of any sort of excercises I could try? Something I can start googling?

If I am able to reverse the curves in any way maybe I could actually gain a bit of height, maybe an inch? Cant be sure but its better than nothing and it will at least make my core area look good.
I dont really know anything on the matter, but I found this. Maybe googling “exercises for scoliosis” could also help.
Best of luck brocel.
Link: https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/325385

I dont really know anything on the matter, but I found this. Maybe googling “exercises for scoliosis” could also help.
Best of luck brocel.
Link: https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/325385
Thanks for that link, it was helpful in identifying for me that I specifically have lumbar scoliosis (not to be confused with my lumbar lordosis) so I don't waste my time doing excercises which target thoracic scoliosis which I thankfully don't have.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back